1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
I don't think so, the last 3 seasons are basically Momo trying to set up a Harem for Rito.
i mean it never felt very NTRy to me and some non hentai stuff does.
DxD has more of an NTR vibe to some of the arcs because there is one about Rias getting married off and the one about Asia getting stolen
I don't think To Love Ru has any really prominent antagonists like the guy that was going to marry Rias
No it was never that. Unless Toraburu is another anime entirely, This is To-Love-ru.

Rito is the only one in the show that is getting any love from females. I don't think there is a single girl in the anime that doesn't love him.
I'm pretty sure there was something about succubi alien race being overly promiscuous in script. And since MC doesn't get any... It's like the whole plot is built around attempting to convert him into a whore as well (this was in script too).

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
The two of them weren't together, and I believe they rarely interacted even [due to rito being a wuss]. Though I could be wrong, it's been nearly two decades.
You are right, but she does like him as well, they both like each other, they are both wusses in that regard.. But Rito with careful conditioning of Lala's little sister. Does learn to love more than one girl. He never does really accept it though.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I'm pretty sure there was something about succubi alien race being overly promiscuous in script. And since MC doesn't get any... It's like the whole plot is built around attempting to convert him into a whore as well (this was in script too).
It's an anime, no one is getting any. It's overly sexual, but no one is getting any. The plot is getting Rito to accept having a harem. Momo makes it her mission for Rito to accept the Harem idea because she also loves him and she thinks that's the best way for her to be part of it essentially. Lala is on board because she is chill like that. She considers herself Rito's girl but also wants Haruna to be his girl because she knows he loves her and Marrying in to her family you can have multiple wives so it's natual for Rito to love more than one girl.
That's the premise of the manga and I can't quite recall how it ended, I think it was a harem ending but still kind of an open ending.

Reactions: flannan

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
How to ruin an anime and a waifu

(n)
Nah it improves it greatly. Just because you go out of your way to go to every single ntr game to say how you don't like it won't change the fact that NTR is the best, and what everyone actually wants. Also I want to personally thank you for stalking my profile and giving me all the facepalms I could ever ask for, my reaction score thanks you.

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
finally someone dared to make a ntr of to love-ru, I just hope it includes other girls. Anyway, good luck and keep up the progress.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
It's an anime, no one is getting any. It's overly sexual, but no one is getting any. The plot is getting Rito to accept having a harem. Momo makes it her mission for Rito to accept the Harem idea because she also loves him and she thinks that's the best way for her to be part of it essentially. Lala is on board because she is chill like that. She considers herself Rito's girl but also wants Haruna to be his girl because she knows he loves her and Marrying in to her family you can have multiple wives so it's natual for Rito to love more than one girl.
That's the premise of the manga and I can't quite recall how it ended, I think it was a harem ending but still kind of an open ending.
Only when it's aired on TV apparently, probably since kids watch it even if it's a night slot. You should check Kissxsis (ova) series, it's great. But no penetration AFAIK. And Kodomo no Jikan, there was at least one instance of an attempted rape. Anime can be wild sometimes, but most of the time you have to use your imagination to fill in the gaps.

... Uhm, guys, could you please stop the offtopic and actually discuss the game? I want to know if it's worth to play this night after work
No, it's shit in every aspect and there is no content. We have a single sex scene with some random character who tricks main (?) girl of the 1st season of anime and she's instantly a whore without any buildup. You're probably supposed to remember who that character is, it wasn't explained properly. Personally, I think that Haruna (blue haired girl) would make better content.

sylome

May 26, 2018
now now, I hope this game will be good and completed. not like others To-love ru ntr that getting abandoned.

Reactions: Neos274

Koumi

Feb 17, 2018
Only when it's aired on TV apparently, probably since kids watch it even if it's a night slot. You should check Kissxsis (ova) series, it's great. But no penetration AFAIK. And Kodomo no Jikan, there was at least one instance of an attempted rape. Anime can be wild sometimes, but most of the time you have to use your imagination to fill in the gaps.

No, it's shit in every aspect and there is no content. We have a single sex scene with some random character who tricks main (?) girl of the 1st season of anime and she's instantly a whore without any buildup. You're probably supposed to remember who that character is, it wasn't explained properly. Personally, I think that Haruna (blue haired girl) would make better content.
That dude is Haruyama, supposedly Rito's best friend from the anime. If you look "netorare to_love_ru" on gelbooru/sankaku he appears plenty.

Thanks for the fast review btw!

Apr 2, 2018
I hope this game not die fast like last ntr parody....
Someone know ntr parody on To love? Completed or in development and not abandoned

Law24

Apr 10, 2018
I have seen i think 3 games based on ntr and to love ru. I hope this one does not get left abandoned after 3-4 updates like the others.

JunkV

Jan 19, 2022
I love how this thread degenerated into "How To Love Ru should have the ntr tag or not"

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
2 new ntr games in as many months from same dev? It's things like that that make me wonder if a dev is actually trying to mentally cuck it's potential fans more than the characters in the game? I'll wait on this one.

• Haha

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
Give me a parody of "My Future Diary" with Yuno as the Female Protagonist and it'll be a hell of a fun ride!

Call it "My Horny Dairy" "A Yandere's Diary" etc.

or an Monogatari Parody

I did watch the show To Love-ru and To Love-ru: Darkness. Fun, stupid show lol. I hate the shower steam and sunrays in anime... it is the enemy!

Last edited:

PapaChulo

Jul 12, 2020
i'm pissed, once again a to love parody ntr game ... and you still can't play as saru cucking that fucking shit stain dense indecisive sissy of rito -_- ... ... ... ... i'm on saru team and want to play as him T_T
btw rito is first on equal standing to the mc of girl bravo, kampfer and sao in the list of mc i want to cuck in a game just because i can't stand them ><
You pretty much described the standard for most anime / manga written by oktau, a guy is surrounded by a bunch of women who are interested in him and as one critic said, "he's too much of a pussy to get the pussy". Yet if you have a series where the guy is actually banging the women who's interested in him, anime fans hate the guy.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes