1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
JgRBqR.png

Overview:
Game of choices in netorare parody of To Love-RU.
Anything can happen in this game.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-25
Release Date: 2024-02-22
Developer: Project Oak -
Censored: No
Version: 2.7
Language: English
Other Games: Willow Blues
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

xhfL9n.png wXx2Gy.png UKogjj.png wjdCNo.png DLZPxG.png miokaka5.png livin7.png R9O5Q1.png Pp7Mz_.png

Last edited:

Flamersx

Jun 26, 2021
I no longer have expectations of these parodies of to love ru, several had already come out before and ended up abandoned, I think one was called Ore no Lala or something like that, but since you took the trouble to do it, let me wish you luck, good health and that you have no problems finishing your project, and if possible, do not abandon

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Wasn't Toraburu an ntr anime in the first place?
Kinda? The start is basically bunch of aliens coming to Earth to try and steal, or just lay claim to, Lala IIRC, but it changed a bit later one. Got bored of it like after the 1st season of the anime, but think it changed w/ introduction of her family. And saw there was a sequel focusing on golden darkness. [While looking at it's hentai]

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
I don't think so, the last 3 seasons are basically Momo trying to set up a Harem for Rito.
i mean it never felt very NTRy to me and some non hentai stuff does.
DxD has more of an NTR vibe to some of the arcs because there is one about Rias getting married off and the one about Asia getting stolen
I don't think To Love Ru has any really prominent antagonists like the guy that was going to marry Rias

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
i dont know what To Love Ru is, i dont understand who this main waifu is, all i know is that i must cuck.
To Love Ru is a harem anime/manga. The main waifu is Lala, the girl in the screenshots. She is an alien princess / mad scientist who keeps inventing things that leave people naked.
No idea why you must cuck, that seems to be your personal problem. But here we try to not judge other people's fetishes.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Are you sure? I think it's because you're seeing it from the protagonist's point of view, but what about Haruna (Girl with blue/purple hair/that color...) who Hito always liked, but then Lala arrives, and out of nowhere a lot of girls show up too...
Imagine if it was the opposite.
You are Haruna, but as a boy, and Hito is the girl, now out of nowhere a bunch of boys come hitting on her, and there's not much you can do, because some of them even live with her... .
The two of them weren't together, and I believe they rarely interacted even [due to rito being a wuss]. Though I could be wrong, it's been nearly two decades.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
i'm pissed, once again a to love parody ntr game ... and you still can't play as saru cucking that fucking shit stain dense indecisive sissy of rito -_- ... ... ... ... i'm on saru team and want to play as him T_T
btw rito is first on equal standing to the mc of girl bravo, kampfer and sao in the list of mc i want to cuck in a game just because i can't stand them ><

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
No it was never that. Unless Toraburu is another anime entirely, This is To-Love-ru.
Rito is the only one in the show that is getting any love from females. I don't think there is a single girl in the anime that doesn't love him.
Haruna's dog might be second place.

Last edited:
Reactions: flannan
1.00 star(s) 2 Votes