365 others

Aug 31, 2022
Is there any difference between the Steam edition and the Patreon edition?
I bought the Steam version and so far, I've noted the following:
  • All the pictures and TV images in the game are censored (blurred). I know this might be a minor issue, but it bugs me to see big blurred squares on the walls/TVs.
  • The controls for the scenes are gone (pause, stop/play, rewind).
  • Some choices are not present (day 2, choose between wimp or hero paths).
  • The renders seem to be more detailed and overall better on the Patreon version (I ran both with the same screen configuration).
  • There are scenes missing on the Steam version, such as when entering Nika's room on Day 2.
TBH I have just got to Day 3, but with these differences, IMHO it's not worth getting the Steam version while the Patreon has better quality.

I don't know if there is more content on the Steam version (as it's heavier) which could make it better than the Patreon version, but so far I'd rather stay with the latter.

Edit to add the last bullet point. Now I'm sticking with the Patreon version until the Steam one is fixed.

Last edited:

Jericho-2043

Jun 23, 2018
Do you mean prototype from books/films etc?
Probably Harlan from the end of eternity.
Sorry, i was talking about the visual novel timestamps not Isaac Asimov. But thank you for your input. I'm a big fan of Asimov and many others.

PaiLord

Aug 20, 2021
Guys, I need help. On Day 2, I chose the Hero path and when I got an option to choose "Offer Protection" to Gaz, after I clicked the option I just get reset to the point where I just entered the park. It keeps going over and over again. Is it bugged or am I missing something?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Sorry, i was talking about the visual novel timestamps not Isaac Asimov. But thank you for your input. I'm a big fan of Asimov and many others.
Were you asking what asset (Daz Studio, Renderosity, etc.) was used to create this character?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Can i Have this file again??The file already deleted
JAmes3435 File no longer exist its would be great if you could upload it again, or anyone else downloaded it please, thanks alot!
anyone have fix for the steam version ?

Here is the Steam fix that was previously deleted.

Put next to where the Timestamps Unconditional Love.exe file is and that should be fixed now.

Edit: An alternative download link for that file

acolops

Mar 1, 2023
guys if you have problem with mac version here is the fix;

To be specific, there seems to be a permissions issue with the Timestamps Unconditional Love game in Unity. To fix this, you can add the "x" permission to "Timestamps Unconditional Love.app/Contents/MacOS/Timestamps Unconditional Love" using the chmod command.

If you have the game in your Downloads folder, you can run the following commands:

Bash:
cd Downloads
chmod +x Timestamps Unconditional Love.app/Contents/MacOS/Timestamps Unconditional Love
This should resolve the issue. If you're still having trouble, you can post a message about it on the forum for further assistance.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
guys if you have problem with mac version here is the fix;

To be specific, there seems to be a permissions issue with the Timestamps Unconditional Love game in Unity. To fix this, you can add the "x" permission to "Timestamps Unconditional Love.app/Contents/MacOS/Timestamps Unconditional Love" using the chmod command.

If you have the game in your Downloads folder, you can run the following commands:

Bash:
cd Downloads
chmod +x Timestamps Unconditional Love.app/Contents/MacOS/Timestamps Unconditional Love
This should resolve the issue. If you're still having trouble, you can post a message about it on the forum for further assistance.
There is a tool that does this posted here that will do that for folks...even though it's for Ren'Py but hey it's at least worth a try for folks who aren't good with commands.

[Tool] - Permission fixer for Mac and Linux | F95zone

Reactions: acolops

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Steam v1.1 Special Edition

Patreon v1.0 Platinum Edition

Hello everyone, what is the difference between the two versions?

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Figured somebody would have answered that by now. As someone who recently downloaded both versions, I would say get the Steam version. Seems to be more up to date and have more content, minus the intro animations (that skip the prologue). Other than that, there's something else I noticed both versions are missing. The women have no asses. Nice tits, but no ass.

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes