Aug 18, 2017
Steam version is here, and yes the incest patch is updated to work with the STEAM version.

For anyone new to this game, follow the directions carefully for the patch.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
not sure where to post this but here, but I noticed both language packs (the generic default, and the 'mod' language pack) still contain a lot of various grammar mistakes (besides basically changing the plot between each).

I made my own language 'patch' of sorts, but I don't know if this community wants multiple ones out there.

Basically two different issues I noticed while reading the entire script. The default patreon/steam friendly version still contains, I'll call them 'leftover allusions' to the whole relation thing. i.e. some of the script there are forgotten parts that were not edited out that say 'sis' or 'mom', etc. I have a feeling the creators may want to edit those out just in case?

I haven't fully fixed the default 'English' pack, but I did fully rework the so called 'unrated' one first from the ground up by not only changing it to full on uh, taboo, but also fixing numerous grammar mistakes that stuck out to me.

Another thing I am trying to look into is re-adding the original backgrounds in some of the rooms that contain movie posters. In MC's room, for example, several old posters are blurred like Taboo (1980), and the TV blurs out Back to The Future (1985) and Sleepwalkers (1992) prob for copy right reasons. I have not yet tested all the scenes to see what is blurred - but I do recall and an end scene in the basement shows Perfect (1985) playing on a TV.

these things may not even matter to anyone playing these, but the corny references to older film was pretty funny and a nice nod in the original and make more 'sense' in context of the script when they are not blurred.

Reactions: Plaguerave

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
not sure where to post this but here, but I noticed both language packs (the generic default, and the 'mod' language pack) still contain a lot of various grammar mistakes (besides basically changing the plot between each).

I made my own language 'patch' of sorts, but I don't know if this community wants multiple ones out there.

Basically two different issues I noticed while reading the entire script. The default patreon/steam friendly version still contains, I'll call them 'leftover allusions' to the whole relation thing. i.e. some of the script there are forgotten parts that were not edited out that say 'sis' or 'mom', etc. I have a feeling the creators may want to edit those out just in case?

I haven't fully fixed the default 'English' pack, but I did fully rework the so called 'unrated' one first from the ground up by not only changing it to full on uh, taboo, but also fixing numerous grammar mistakes that stuck out to me.

Another thing I am trying to look into is re-adding the original backgrounds in some of the rooms that contain movie posters. In MC's room, for example, several old posters are blurred like Taboo (1980), and the TV blurs out Back to The Future (1985) and Sleepwalkers (1992) prob for copy right reasons. I have not yet tested all the scenes to see what is blurred - but I do recall and an end scene in the basement shows Perfect (1985) playing on a TV.

these things may not even matter to anyone playing these, but the corny references to older film was pretty funny and a nice nod in the original and make more 'sense' in context of the script when they are not blurred.

Your not sure where to post what, your modified patch? Or something else?

Most of the time your free to post the patch in the thread of the game (as long as it's not violating a rule like R7). I don't see anything wrong with you posting and saying what you have done with, why you did it (which you did above), and that you did a full re-work of the "Unrated Dialogue Patch". It's been done before with some games.

Another question is your unrated patch for both Steam and Patreon or do you have separate patches?

Some people may have noticed what you're referencing and may want it as well (I mean if it's better, I'd use it to, even though I have not played either of them in sometime). Obviously, you want to make sure that it works as well, no missing dialogue, and so forth.

Who knows, someone may notice and decide it's a better patch and may end up replacing the one that's up on .

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
It definitely is - One minor detraction I noticed though between the Steam and original version is the blurring of the posters in MC's room and the movie's playing on the TV in the lounge.
Images of real and/or famous people are not allowed on Steam.
If the images are part of the navigation then you can't replace them with the non-blurred version without Unity editor.

Marty88mph

Jun 18, 2021
I'm trying this game out as the time travel aspect caught my interest (big fan of Ripples). I'm not sure if it's working correctly though. There are things mentioned in the walkthrough that don't come up in the game. For instance on day 2 during the confrontation with Scut at Bacon's house, the walkthrough mentions two paths, a Hero and Wimp one. There's no choice given in the game though. The story just continues with the MC using the baseball bat on Scut without any decision point appearing. I assume this is the Hero route? If so, how are you supposed to access the other one?

Also does not watching the MC's mother and sister during the shower scenes change anything? I've been choosing Leave all the time, but he seems locked into being with them regardless. Is the incest integral to the game and can't be avoided?

Reactions: Kaisenjin

Clasher1

Jul 29, 2021
The steam rip on this site is a mess. Some content seems unreachable and worst of all, animations don't work, they are automatically skipped, at least for me.

Better to go with the patreon version or purchase the game directly on Steam.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Yeah, noticed that. Kinda weird that the steam rip version's the first one to pick in this thread, it kills your experience.
It's more that the Steam ripped version is the newest, and it wasn't known at the time that there'd be the issues it has.

I Personally find it more amusing that there's people who go straight for that one, and don't bother checking first.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Am I right in assuming there is no additional content or story in the Steam version over the Patreon version (Not counting the Lewdpatcher additions)?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
My VC++ version is currently the latest, and I still play other games. I am not sure whether there is a risk in program operation if I change to an older VC++2015. And I can’t find it in Microsoft’s download center 2017 X64 version.....

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes