Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
The incest patch is a file which is in rar format which on extraction consists of three files. Should I replace all these in place of the old ones?

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
The incest patch is a file which is in rar format which on extraction consists of three files. Should I replace all these in place of the old ones?
No, just put the patch (archive) in the Timestamps 0.5.1PE P1 \ Unconditional Love_Data \ Languages folder, on the initial screen click on the flag with the inscription UNRATED, then OK.
Enjoy =)

Reactions: cold_arctus

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Thanks. How did you get Virtual Box to work?
You need a copy of Win 10 (32bit or 64bit) - got my copy from Microsoft's website.

Installer for VirtualBox for Mac:

Extension Pack (important!):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
@Motkeyz , Im using Window 7 Ulti and i get ur advice to install what u recommend but i still got black screen though in the process of new game xD ..
Did you install the 32bit (x86) version of Visual C++?

Also check if you don't miss some windows updates on your system. Check this post here

Oct 9, 2017
Did you install the 32bit (x86) version of Visual C++?

Also check if you don't miss some windows updates on your system. Check this post here

i already done that and whenever i start with a new game after putting the name of my MC only the first sentence appear but no pic after that and so on .. -_-

FoFz

Nov 17, 2018
Can someone share a savefile from day 2 just before the julia and john animation in the bedroom? Cause i can only sleep on after the mc woke up because of the noises. As soon as the mc wants to check it out, the game stuck. i mean i can click everywhere but the mc is like frozen.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
i already done that and whenever i start with a new game after putting the name of my MC only the first sentence appear but no pic after that and so on .. -_-
Pls show me a screenshot of your installed software. Do you see an image in options?

Pistolmax

Dec 25, 2017
You need a copy of Win 10 (32bit or 64bit) - got my copy from Microsoft's website.

Installer for VirtualBox for Mac:

Extension Pack (important!):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is incredibly detailed and Im grateful for the help but I can't select an optical drive.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Can someone share a savefile from day 2 just before the julia and john animation in the bedroom? Cause i can only sleep on after the mc woke up because of the noises. As soon as the mc wants to check it out, the game stuck. i mean i can click everywhere but the mc is like frozen.
You're on the old version of the game 0.5.1, get P1 patch somewhere in the thread or re download the game, cause we patched that thing if you check the latest changelog

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
oh,, thank you ,, but is there possible to unlock all easter egg in one save ? if yes,, how ?
sorry for my bad english
Yes one is peeking at nika during nighttime and the second two are hitting the drums at nighttime twice. so you have to do it earlier than day 6

wave117

Jun 5, 2018
stuck on day 6. Went to beach partied with the cheerleaders. now the game wants me to go back to garage which I already been, go back in house, tells me to go see Bacon.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
stuck on day 6. Went to beach partied with the cheerleaders. now the game wants me to go back to garage which I already been, go back in house, tells me to go see Bacon.
Hi, you are not playing on the latest version of the game, it was patched a few days ago.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes