• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Did not worked for me.. after uninstalling 2015 the same white screen problem. Installing 2017 32bit fixed it.. So VCrun 2015 specific is not needed.. what matters is the 32bit library.
plz my windows 7 is x64 i tried all the pakages 2015 2017 and still white screen what can i do???

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
plz my windows 7 is x64 i tried all the pakages 2015 2017 and still white screen what can i do???
I think you need some more service packs maybe, usually people use windows 10... 7 is quite old now... There is someone who posted a few pages back i think about installing something to get it work on windows 7

Pistolmax

Dec 25, 2017
A paying solution would be Parallels Desktop, it's useful if you need to use Windows on daily basis... a free solution is VirtualBox and Bootcamp. Bootcamp is Apples own VM Software... I personally use VirtualBox on my Linux system.
Thanks. How did you get Virtual Box to work?

kingmughal

Apr 8, 2018
View attachment 178364

Overview:
You're a college student who's lustful desires have caused you to make horrible mistakes. But lucky for you, your best friend has found a way to manipulate time... You have the chance to go back and fix some of your mistakes... Will you correct the things in the past to make your life better or will you make it worse. You can make new decisions follow new paths try to get everything you desire or you just might continue to fuck things up... The only good thing is time is on your side. There are so many paths to follow... Will you help them make the good choices?

Trailer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-01-02
Release Date: 2019-1-01
Developer: Motkeyz - - - -
VNDB:
Censored: No
Version: v0.5.1P1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

This games can collect and send anonymous user statistics over internet to Unity if you allow it through the firewall. This is only to help the developers see how many people are playing, if you don't like it you can block it via firewall!
Ingame hit key "h" to know how to continue

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Extras: - - (0.4.3) -
Instructions for running on MAC:

Thanks to @andyaj for sharing the game, @KeinBa and @sobeedge for the CG RIP.

View attachment 110481 View attachment 172025 View attachment 110480 View attachment 172011 View attachment 110485 View attachment 110484 View attachment 172031 View attachment 172033
View attachment 172029 View attachment 110479 View attachment 172034 View attachment 110482 View attachment 110478 View attachment 110486 View attachment 110487 View attachment 110477 [/URL]
hope you and your family should be fine with the blessing of God well i don't know what happened when i start the game when the title came in the game that (DID YOU EVER MAKE A MISTAKE AND WISHED THERE WAS SOME WAY TO UNDO IT ) after that screen become black just courser sgin visible nothing else

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
hope you and your family should be fine with the blessing of God well i don't know what happened when i start the game when the title came in the game that (DID YOU EVER MAKE A MISTAKE AND WISHED THERE WAS SOME WAY TO UNDO IT ) after that screen become black just courser sgin visible nothing else
This has been discussed countless times since the latest version was released. Download and install vc_redist.x86.exe from and try again. If you're on Windows 7 or 8 you might have to fully update your Windows installation with the latest service packs etc.

Reactions: kingmughal

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
OK i fixed my bloody white / black screen and is true that require that microsoft patch from 2015 but i had an error and i fixed my issue with this then i could install the microsoft visual patch with success and no more black / white screen
Tnx guys and lets see if is worth it :))

PS: and from that list of download i choose x64 at the bottom of the list
which file did you download from them there ae like 5 or 6 ?

kingmughal

Apr 8, 2018
This has been discussed countless times since the latest version was released. Download and install vc_redist.x86.exe from and try again. If you're on Windows 7 or 8 you might have to fully update your Windows installation with the latest service packs etc.
thank you so much its works now appreciate

Reactions: CLDꝜ

LordTT

Sep 3, 2017
I have a big problem, the day 6 I did everything (met in the garden with jess & Mauren, took photos to molly, went 2 times from the old jones, more always found jones in the garage, resumed the pad, met with Gaz, gone at the beach party, handjob at the tattoo) and now there's nobody in the house and I can not go anywhere in the city. I tried both with my girlfriend Maureen and without ... But here I stop all the time ... HELP me please

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I have a big problem, the day 6 I did everything (met in the garden with jess & Mauren, took photos to molly, went 2 times from the old jones, more always found jones in the garage, resumed the pad, met with Gaz, gone at the beach party, handjob at the tattoo) and now there's nobody in the house and I can not go anywhere in the city. I tried both with my girlfriend Maureen and without ... But here I stop all the time ... HELP me please
Hi, you arae probably playing on the bugged version of 0.5.1, if you start the game, does it say 0.5.1 PE or 0.5.1 PE P1?

There's a patcher for it somewhere in the thread or you can download the updated version

LordTT

Sep 3, 2017
Hi, you arae probably playing on the bugged version of 0.5.1, if you start the game, does it say 0.5.1 PE or 0.5.1 PE P1?

There's a patcher for it somewhere in the thread or you can download the updated version
I installed the "Timestamps_051PE" file and the patch for the incest after being stuck.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I installed the "Timestamps_051PE" file and the patch for the incest after being stuck.
Yeah but its not that patch, you need to have the latest version of the game, either download the latest version from OP; or easier, just download @KeinBa 's patch, search for it in this thread and you should be able to find it.

LordTT

Sep 3, 2017
Yeah but its not that patch, you need to have the latest version of the game, either download the latest version from OP; or easier, just download @KeinBa 's patch, search for it in this thread and you should be able to find it.
ok, I installed the game again (5.1 PE P1), the patch in the thread ... installed everything. I restart the game and see. Thank you guys

Reactions: Motkeyz and Aesouh
Jan 28, 2018
So, are we unable to "Lie" to Bacon about where his mom was
?

When I go to Bacon's house to invite him to the beach, the same dialogue plays regardless of which option I choose (Truth/Lie).

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
So, are we unable to "Lie" to Bacon about where his mom was
?

When I go to Bacon's house to invite him to the beach, the same dialogue plays regardless of which option I choose (Truth/Lie).
The lie should be a lot shorter, about dinner with juliana, didn't get that?

Reactions: Serra Angel
4.10 star(s) 234 Votes