Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Damn, I love Juliana's hair like that!

@Aesouh thanks for that informative post. It's pretty cool to hear about the behind the scenes workings. I know nothing about coding or any of the other work involved in making games. I'd love to but just don't have the time or patience to learn lol.
You guys are doing amazing work and at some point you will be the second developers I support on Patreon. At first I wasn't sure if I'd like Timestamps but I'm damn glad I gave it a shot. So many gorgeous women and interesting things that could be done with the story. I'll never get enough Nika, man she does does it for me in every possible way.

Oh and scene replay is always one of my absolute features so kudos
Thanks! After this next release, everything will be installed for more development between some key characters, so i will be able to ''explore'' some avenue with them. We dont want everything to happens too fast and ruin the story, the game is only in day 5 but we also dont want to create a boring adult game without any actions ;) Glad you enjoy!

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Hey can we play it in android if no plz port it
Its in the to do list and i know Aesouh already start looking at a way to port the game to android, but we have to complete the engine 100% first!

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Cant wait until the next release :D
Same here ;)
-NOT a serious Rant. Just for laughs-

You know what @Motkeyz ?? You have access to a Time Machine so why are we waiting. Oh, your gonna use the excuse of it not working right?? Boo I say, just go to an alternate timeline where it's already done so we can play it now I say. These silly excuses you come up with just don't cut it any more. What will you try next?? "My dog ate my Time Machine"?? Oh, the shame you should feel. :)

-End humorous rant-

Seriously though, I'm excited for the next update. Um, I don't remember but is the photo shoot in this one??

Just a silly thought from my twisted mind. :)

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
You have access to a Time Machine so why are we waiting
How can you tell he didn't done that already?
The prob is as he altered the timeline, he created some parallel timelines and sadly we don't live in the one he changed, we stuck in a alternative universe where the game ain't finished yet....time travels shits-paradox-multiverse-... ;)

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
-NOT a serious Rant. Just for laughs-

You know what @Motkeyz ?? You have access to a Time Machine so why are we waiting. Oh, your gonna use the excuse of it not working right?? Boo I say, just go to an alternate timeline where it's already done so we can play it now I say. These silly excuses you come up with just don't cut it any more. What will you try next?? "My dog ate my Time Machine"?? Oh, the shame you should feel. :)

-End humorous rant-

Seriously though, I'm excited for the next update. Um, I don't remember but is the photo shoot in this one??

Just a silly thought from my twisted mind. :)
HAHA, yes there is a photoshoot in this next release, did you see the preview pic Of Juliana full makeup and hair for the shooting?

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
How can you tell he didn't done that already?
The prob is as he altered the timeline, he created some parallel timelines and sadly we don't live in the one he changed, we stuck in a alternative universe where the game ain't finished yet....time travels shits-paradox-multiverse-... ;)
I like your thinking :)

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Well the dev of Milfy City really outdone himself for his last update. His first update will never be beaten I imagine as it was incredible. His second and third were pretty shit though for me but this fourth one was raunchy as fuck.

So the V5 Timestamps has to have its A game on in order to drain the ballbag of mucho lusty.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Well the dev of Milfy City really outdone himself for his last update. His first update will never be beaten I imagine as it was incredible. His second and third were pretty shit though for me but this fourth one was raunchy as fuck.

So the V5 Timestamps has to have its A game on in order to drain the ballbag of mucho lusty.
Well we are not in competition with other dev and have much respect for the hard work they all place in their game. We are proud of what we create for our first game and hope you will enjoy next release soon! We still establishing relationship in the game so we cannot jump right in full action, its too fast for where the story is right now, but i think we insert lot of good thing in there to release some pressure ;)

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
You should always be in competition, be it hobby or business. Its not about at what stage you're at, but the level of quality.

Don't get bumsore when used in comparison. In fact see it to who you're being compared to. The dev of Milfy City has years of experience and is known by all who work or enjoy the adult game genre. Then here comes along a bunch of new guys and already by V4 they're recognised for their quality.

But yeah. V5 better be fucking awesome.. I'm expecting tits, jetpacks, talking dinosaurs, and some raunchy as fuck sex scenes and dialog. Otherwise I have a bucket of monkey shit ready to FedEx to you guys.

XqctaX

May 23, 2017
Well we are not in competition with other dev and have much respect for the hard work they all place in their game. We are proud of what we create for our first game and hope you will enjoy next release soon! We still establishing relationship in the game so we cannot jump right in full action, its too fast for where the story is right now, but i think we insert lot of good thing in there to release some pressure ;)
i agree, skipping on the story elements, witch are really captivating would probably be a bad thing, its a fun and sometimes thrilling story as you dont know whats going to happend.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
i agree, skipping on the story elements, witch are really captivating would probably be a bad thing, its a fun and sometimes thrilling story as you dont know whats going to happend.
I KNOW what will happen:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's just a few of the ideas I've had. Will they happen?? Only TIME will tell. :)

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes