Lim3Slim3

Oct 31, 2023
Probably a stupid question, but I should probably play Unconditional Love first right? Outdated renders and animations are a pet-peeve of mine, does Unconditional hold up well?

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
Probably a stupid question, but I should probably play Unconditional Love first right? Outdated renders and animations are a pet-peeve of mine, does Unconditional hold up well?
Absolutely play 1 first the story continues straight from the end of Unconditional love and I think a lot of the game is harder to follow without part one

Reactions: Brovalon

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
I have a problem
ın the 13th day, while talking with bacon, the dialogue got stuck
pls help me guys
Xumeey
BigRedRadio
Save at that point where it gets stuck, then go to main menu, reload that save and click through. You might have to do it a few times, each time save where its stuck and reload, repeat until you get through the scene. Another option is to just before that scene starts click on Auto and just wait and it will eventually get through the scene

Reactions: Lilhappy

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
News - May 17 2024

Hi everyone, it's a small update here to let you know I've been working on the Nika path and this one is finally done. It is a mix between R11 release content and new content that will be separated in 2 scenes, one will include the ''ending'' for the Nika path. I had to redo this from scratch so it fit better in the story. I find there was a lot of dialogue in the wrong place our was in double in last release, my bad!!

Now I'm attacking the dialogues for the extra scene with Juliana, Mc and John that was missing in last release and the reorganization of the R11 and ''ending'' of the Juliana arc. After that I will jump on The Gaz one and complete it with the... Lorraine scene! That is what i need to do in next days!

It is less easy than I taught it will be to complete the dialogues but it will be good and I hope you will like it. It was great when I had some help on this field. When I say I'm all alone now, it is ALL ALONE!
My head is already split between completing this game and the next one. The next game I will try to have more interaction with you Patrons, I will ask you more for your input on the additions in the game, we will talk about it more later when this one is completed.

Thanks for the support and take good care!

manneychin

May 8, 2017
17 May 2024:
[...] I'm attacking the dialogues [...] After that I will jump on [...] Lorraine scene! That is what i need to do in next days! [...]
Motkeyz

01 Jan 2024:
[...]I'm really sorry for not being able to meet my planned deadline on chapter 2. My main goal was to deliver a complete game by the end of 2023[...]
MOTKEYZ

18 Sep 2023:
[...]can't wait to share the final Chapter 2 with all of you soon![...]
MOTKEYZ & Aesouh

-----------------

I said it before. Timestamps is a side project with a small no. of supporters and a relatively small revenue. I'm not too hawkish about its unpredictability and inability to meet deadlines.

HOWEVER.

The world would be a better place if Motkeyz would just shut the fuck up. I'm getting second hand embarrassment over here from his ESL wordsmithing. Jesus.

This guy acts like he fooled everyone that he seriously aimed for Jan 1st as a deadline for R12.
6 months later he's still performing busy-theatre. Now he's "attacking" and "jumping on" R12. WATCH OUT PEOPLE! Dragon slayer at work over here!

Count your blessings and shut the fuck up, Motkeyz. You're grifting your paying subscribers, you're not fooling anyone and your smooth talk is - AT BEST - only good to make you feel better about what you're doing which is why it's so pathetic.

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
17 May 2024:
[...] I'm attacking the dialogues [...] After that I will jump on [...] Lorraine scene! That is what i need to do in next days! [...]
Motkeyz

01 Jan 2024:
[...]I'm really sorry for not being able to meet my planned deadline on chapter 2. My main goal was to deliver a complete game by the end of 2023[...]
MOTKEYZ

18 Sep 2023:
MOTKEYZ & Aesouh

-----------------

I said it before. Timestamps is a side project with a small no. of supporters and a relatively small revenue. I'm not too hawkish about its unpredictability and inability to meet deadlines.

HOWEVER.

The world would be a better place if Motkeyz would just shut the fuck up. I'm getting second hand embarrassment over here from his ESL wordsmithing. Jesus.

This guy acts like he fooled everyone that he seriously aimed for Jan 1st as a deadline for R12.
6 months later he's still performing busy-theatre. Now he's "attacking" and "jumping on" R12. WATCH OUT PEOPLE! Dragon slayer at work over here!

Count your blessings and shut the fuck up, Motkeyz. You're grifting your paying subscribers, you're not fooling anyone and your smooth talk is - AT BEST - only good to make you feel better about what you're doing which is why it's so pathetic.
ok. why are you offended on behalf of his subscribers though?

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
17 May 2024:
Motkeyz

01 Jan 2024:
MOTKEYZ

18 Sep 2023:
MOTKEYZ & Aesouh

-----------------

HOWEVER.

You know, there was such a furry game as HTHStudios, it had potential, but in the end everything didn’t go according to plan. Now the game seems to have moved from a flash game to a unity, but progress since 2018 is still not visible, so the donation is in full swing. Apparently there are people who believe the author’s words even though the game has been dead since 2018.
So people will donate, no matter how much you dissuade them, until they themselves understand that they were cheated like fools gogo.gif

thunder702004

Dec 11, 2021
News - May 17 2024

Hi everyone, it's a small update here to let you know I've been working on the Nika path and this one is finally done. It is a mix between R11 release content and new content that will be separated in 2 scenes, one will include the ''ending'' for the Nika path. I had to redo this from scratch so it fit better in the story. I find there was a lot of dialogue in the wrong place our was in double in last release, my bad!!

Now I'm attacking the dialogues for the extra scene with Juliana, Mc and John that was missing in last release and the reorganization of the R11 and ''ending'' of the Juliana arc. After that I will jump on The Gaz one and complete it with the... Lorraine scene! That is what i need to do in next days!

It is less easy than I taught it will be to complete the dialogues but it will be good and I hope you will like it. It was great when I had some help on this field. When I say I'm all alone now, it is ALL ALONE!
My head is already split between completing this game and the next one. The next game I will try to have more interaction with you Patrons, I will ask you more for your input on the additions in the game, we will talk about it more later when this one is completed.

Thanks for the support and take good care!
Why is it when im playing lost love it locks up and i have uninstalled it reimstalled it and even reformatted my computer still locks up. any help would be appreciated

Reactions: pereira

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
17 May 2024:
Motkeyz

I suspect Motkeyz might be a French speaker. In French, "attack" is sometimes used instead of "start" or "begin". In this case I think he meant he would start working on the dialogues.

4.60 star(s) 118 Votes