SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
DEV Update:

Hi everyone,

Here is an update on what's going on with the last release #12

Rendering is all done and all the post work on everything is done, that was a load of work correcting minor flaws in the images. All animations will be done and assembled today, including the latest extra additions.

Steam edits are also done so we are able to deliver a new build for approval! I will give you a link when it is done.

What needs to be completed is the pacing and scene ordering of R11 and R12 to include extra images and scenes so it works perfectly with the end sequences.

I may need to add minor things here and there once I test it assembled as I always do on every release to make it perfect, crossing fingers I do not need to do it this time.

Also missing many dialogues that is about 30% done because I was working on many other things mentioned above.

Hope you all doing good, thanks and take good care!

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
I've said this before elsewhere but I still stand by it: for the most part you are attributing to malice what is ultimately incompetence. Because these "Devs" are comically incompetent, it's a bunch of horny basement dwellers with no discipline, no bosses to oversee them, no stakeholders to be accountable to (patrons don't count, they're more than happy to pay for nothing) and no real professional skills, be it coding, art or project management.

Sure some creators are scammers, some even admit it, but most are just hopelessly incompetent.
It might be true for some devs, but we had very regular updates since the very beginning (basically, it was an update every 3 months). But suddenly (after R10), it seems they went from this to 1 update per year, this is what is kind of disappointing.
After playing R8 (released in Apr. 29th 2022) and then R9 (released in Jul. 13th 2022) I even skipped R10 (released in Oct. 8 2022) thinking "I'll play R11 in 3 months in order to get more new content to enjoy". R11 was released Oct. 11 2023.
They spent a lot of time on the Steam Version I guess, postponing the release of R11 which is understandable, but unfortunately, it seems R12 is also taking way more time then the previous updates.

Reactions: adams92

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
It might be true for some devs, but we had very regular updates since the very beginning (basically, it was an update every 3 months). But suddenly (after R10), it seems they went from this to 1 update per year, this is what is kind of disappointing.
After playing R8 (released in Apr. 29th 2022) and then R9 (released in Jul. 13th 2022) I even skipped R10 (released in Oct. 8 2022) thinking "I'll play R11 in 3 months in order to get more new content to enjoy". R11 was released Oct. 11 2023.
They spent a lot of time on the Steam Version I guess, postponing the release of R11 which is understandable, but unfortunately, it seems R12 is also taking way more time then the previous updates.
As you assumed the "steam version" might take time but according to dev during steam version Motkeyz was working on the renders which takes most of the time for the final version and the steam version got delayed because of the writer.... In practicality, the final should have released by now or way before but I don't know if it is laziness or what which holding them and as a empathy they are saying "basically they had no plans and the more they could, they are trying to add new things"

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
Not sure what is going on, i just started this chapter after finishing the first one, i load my saves and start playing and when i get to the point where im talking with Heather in the arcade, when i left click to move dialogue forward, i can't progress the dialogue, it just freezes. Never had any issues in chapter one. EDIT: figured out what is causing it, its the new head bob animation when in dialogue. Is there a way to disable those? Probably not but thought i asked

Last edited:

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
On some rare occasions (at specific times in the game) the game will become partially unresponsive. I can open the menu and dialog log, but the dialog won't progress. It's stuck. The first time it resolved itself after 5 or so tries, but not this time.
Known bug?

Edit: It appears saving at the time when the game becomes unresponsive and reloading from that point will resolve the issue. Earlier saves will result in the same issue every time.
This is the same exact issue i have. I figured out it is due to animations playing while dialogue is going on. Only way to get past it i have found so far is to save at the point where it freezes, go to main menu, reload that save and you can progress dialogue a bit further and if the animation is still going it will freeze again, then just repeat previous step again until you can get past the scene. It's annoying as hell but that seems to be the only solution atm. This release seems very buggy, at least to some people i have noticed by reading this thread

Reactions: Gato21

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Hi everyone, we are getting closer to a release, there is still work to do until this but we are working to get this done.
We reach a major goal today by having the Chapter2 approved on Steam. This is a serious stress relieve for me! That will give me the opportunity to work and deliver a new game when Timestamps is done!

Feel free to add it to your Wishlist if you want, it will help us!

I am Working hard on dialogues all week, reorganizing the R11 content and extras to merge correctly with R12.

Platinum menu assembly is done too and all the extra work on the Gaz scene, added some extra images on Maureen too.

Musics have also been selected; I will forward this to Aesouh soon. Times fly it is terrible how it goes fast ...

The game will be first released here on Patreon.

Thanks for your support and take good care!

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
Damn the dev really started to run out of ideas on this one didn't he? The more i play the more Sci-Fi rip-offs it gets. First the DeLorean and Doc and now a freaking StarGate?

4.60 star(s) 117 Votes