Zandurd

Jan 26, 2019
Hello.

The summary and samples made me think of Twisting Time or Time Loop Hunter so I decided to come and try the game. And it's confusing like it is now.

The worldbuilding, though limited to the house, is good.
The characters are few and different. Their description could be better.
The plot is simple and easy to understand.
The photos/gifs are well chosen.

What is there is well done and thought but the problem is finding the room in which an action is supposed to happen.
We can stay in our bedroom on the PC or explore the house in search of interactions with the mother for now.
Not having any material outside the sexy ones is making it more difficult to visualize clearly what is happening (for example, we find a shining object in the master's bathroom, there's a gap when we tamper the washing machine or we join mother and Mrs Hart in the swimming pool).
Knowing the consequences of our choice could be useful.
The presentation is simple and lack of originality.

Why is mother's room not linked to the hallway like other bedrooms?

It just needs to be polished more. Otherwise, it's a good first release.

Good continuation.
Her Room isn’t linked to the hallway because it’s supposed to be in the livingroom. the idea is to put distance between her room and other characters so it’s more believable that you don’t get caught with her. The game is intended to be a bit of a puzzle box that you get rewarded for solving. The main issue I ran into is that I wanted both paths to have a full day of content which meant it had to be accessible in the morning. Future routes with her will be shorter and more spread out so you have more stuff to do. I also plan to have other characters function differently. It’s not set in stone yet but my current goal is for the older sister to be open to everything from the get go and the younger sister will have scenes based on what type of blackmail you can find about her.

Reactions: x0run and Oliz82

Zandurd

Jan 26, 2019
nice first release, i'm interested to see what's next (and the game is at an acceptable size, as well!)
I’m open to any suggestions for scenes. The future characters I have planned are the sisters, Hart and her daughter, and a bitchy neighbor and her bitchy daughter. There will also be a magic item that can be unlocked which I am going to use for scenes that don’t fit into other routes.

Zandurd

Jan 26, 2019
Oh man that's in this game too?
I agree, I don't understand why a dev won't just stick to 1 actress pr character. For all its faults, "Son of a bitch!" did that pretty well.
I initially did that but my ideas for scenes were quickly influenced by the videos I found of different models. When it came down to if I would rather have a scene that fits the description but not the model or the opposite I went with the former. For what it’s worth the video files are very easy to swap out in the media folder. I was influenced heavily by college daze and part of that game is swapping out models.

RuffyDGoku

Jan 26, 2019
Trojan:Script/Wacatac.H!ml
Dieses Programm ist gefährlich. Es führt Befehle eines Angreifers aus.
pid:8596,ProcessStart:133314135255805345

Trojan:Script/Wacatac.H!ml
This program is dangerous. It executes an attacker's commands.
pid:8596,ProcessStart:133314135255805345

Jul 15, 2022
I initially did that but my ideas for scenes were quickly influenced by the videos I found of different models. When it came down to if I would rather have a scene that fits the description but not the model or the opposite I went with the former. For what it’s worth the video files are very easy to swap out in the media folder. I was influenced heavily by college daze and part of that game is swapping out models.
College Daze is very consistent when it comes to models used.

Reactions: x0run

Zandurd

Jan 26, 2019
Hey everyone I just made a quick update for the fast travel system. Instead of having set locations I made a schedule for Allison and included a direct link to her current location. I also saw a suggestion for coloring the text of each character so I plan on implementing that as I work on the next version. I included a little of the color I plan on using for the mom at the start of the game so if you are unhappy with red then mentioning it sooner rather than later would be good. One last suggestion I saw was to add environmental art so I'll try and get that in the next version too.
To install it just replace your old HTML with this one. I figure you don't need to redownload any pictures since this is just a QoL hotfix
The reason fast travel was awkward was that my initial idea was for people to have fun exploring and learning each character's schedule but since that didn't go over well I adjusted it to be more user friendly. I'm really happy with the new system though.

Reactions: Black Xoul

Dickstains

Mar 20, 2020
love ir but can only find two small paths one rape with washing machine and the second with the key attic etc

any other moves or is that pretty much it

do like it though and plx focus on the mom instead of more charactors for awhile

Hoyahhhh

Apr 12, 2023
View attachment 2700704

Overview:
You've been trapped in a repeating day and are surrounded by sexy women.
Thread Updated: 2023-06-15
Release Date: 2023-06-15
Developer: Zandura
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

This game has a lot of potential

Zandurd

Jan 26, 2019
love ir but can only find two small paths one rape with washing machine and the second with the key attic etc

any other moves or is that pretty much it

do like it though and plx focus on the mom instead of more charactors for awhile
You can let her drug you at dinner. Also there’s a start of an unifinished path if you do the movie side quest. I‘ll be sure to add more mommy stuff for you in the next release.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

This update made the events related to the mother easier to find (and the presentation on the left is better and more clear that way), though it could become loaded and maybe confusing the more character you add. As for the color, I usually recommend using neutral ones.

With that little change, I could explore the game further.
3 major paths : voyeuristic (with no sexual content), romantic and abusive with some variations in the middle.
The text describing an event should be spaced out :
Otherwise it's just a wall of text and it isn't that much pleasant to read. Sometimes, the text is even absent (I suppose it's for future events).
Shouldn't the attic be always present but with the mention we need a key like the drawer in her bedroom (the associated text only appear if we have the key)?

Also, I forgot to talk about it but, the first time I played the game, the default name made me think the MC was a girl and there was a mistake somewhere about male protagonist, though I feel like I'm the only one who thought like this, so sorry.

Good continuation.

Dickstains

Mar 20, 2020
You can let her drug you at dinner. Also there’s a start of an unifinished path if you do the movie side quest. I‘ll be sure to add more mommy stuff for you in the next release.
Thanks for the replay did find the small update helpful and will certainly keep.coming back to check

Side note any chance your gonna add beastiality content to this aswell

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes