Zandurd

Jan 26, 2019
That's not a problem brov at least you know there is some following

Did notice a few issues and I couldn't figure out how to find the new scenes

Getting the attic key is bugged to hell I ended up just granting the key to reactivate the scenes since the update I couldn't get that to work

Scenes I'd request sleeping bj scene with protagonist unaware or drugged and some voyager scenes peeping
Which characters would you like to see giving the bj and would you like the peeping scenes to be direct or through a spy camera?

Zandurd

Jan 26, 2019
any will do
Here's the 1.6 update for you . I took a little longer because I wanted to add the beginning of the exhibition/stripping/prostitution route. Going forward getting on her love path should be a lot more painless too since It's annoying to have to go through that whole song and dance every morning. Anyway I hope you like the new scenes and if you can't find any I'll be sure to tell you where they are.

Dickstains

Mar 20, 2020
Here's the 1.6 update for you Mega . I took a little longer because I wanted to add the beginning of the exhibition/stripping/prostitution route. Going forward getting on her love path should be a lot more painless too since It's annoying to have to go through that whole song and dance every morning. Anyway I hope you like the new scenes and if you can't find any I'll be sure to tell you where they are.
some great content some bugs did find something about a park but the page is bugged.

think i found most of the scenes however still havent found the new late mom path

Zandurd

Jan 26, 2019
Anything updates in progress? Or has it been abandoned?
I mostly work at request because my irl job is very time consuming and this is mostly just a thing i do for fun. I try not to advertise because I don't want to set expectations I can't meet. If you have any scene requests I can add them for you in a mini update.

Reactions: Holdos

Dickstains

Mar 20, 2020
I mostly work at request because my irl job is very time consuming and this is mostly just a thing i do for fun. I try not to advertise because I don't want to set expectations I can't meet. If you have any scene requests I can add them for you in a mini update.
i was wondering the same as above. can we have another day this time where the mother rapes him all day and he keeps rejecting her and tries to avoid her.

hell make two days and the second one she brutualy rapes him uses his tears as lube. no pegging just sex and forcing him to cum.

Zandurd

Jan 26, 2019
i was wondering the same as above. can we have another day this time where the mother rapes him all day and he keeps rejecting her and tries to avoid her.

hell make two days and the second one she brutualy rapes him uses his tears as lube. no pegging just sex and forcing him to cum.
That's hot, I'm in. Tbh I don't think I have enough material to do full days of that so how about I implement an ending where she gets control of the time loop and we can add on to it as we go with all that good shit?

Dickstains

Mar 20, 2020
That's hot, I'm in. Tbh I don't think I have enough material to do full days of that so how about I implement an ending where she gets control of the time loop and we can add on to it as we go with all that good shit?
you can use the system you implmented on that happens after a event triggers if its the ended thing then sure that'll do however one thing please add to that system allow them to be unlocked via an optinal menu setting if we can't find them.

happy to give you more ideas as it progresses mate it's no bother and yes i understand the struggling with finding immages to match the content just go with what ever fits

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes