XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022
Can someone explain how I get Gloria to teach me how to pickpocket?
I am in the shoppingmall, day 1, day. According to the guide she should teach me. She has pickpocketed me in the past so i*know* she cans.
Apparently, she has to pickpocket the Terminator, not the player, for it to count.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Can someone explain how I get Gloria to teach me how to pickpocket?
I am in the shoppingmall, day 1, day. According to the guide she should teach me. She has pickpocketed me in the past so i*know* she cans.
i suppose you mean Georgia
look under demonstration from line 257
or else read back from previous timeline

HootieMcBoob

Nov 19, 2018
Apparently, she has to pickpocket the Terminator, not the player, for it to count.
thanks, i'll try that. I can pickpocket the jaitor so maybe I already learned it?
all those timelines get confusing :D

i suppose you mean Georgia
look under demonstration from line 257
or else read back from previous timeline
Yes, that's who I meant. it was VeryLate o'clock when I wrote that. thanks!

HootieMcBoob

Nov 19, 2018
I definitly messed up my game or something.

Here is what I *think* is going on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So I am most definitly missing something or I messed up.
I keep retrying with the guide and things are just not happening like it says in the guide.

edit, and offcourse I just rubberduckied myself.
tried once more an suddenly i got a whole bunch farther.

THings I did wrong -

edit 3 : Right.

Stuck again.

I followed the guide to the letter.

Last edited:

MIkePatton

May 20, 2017
I definitly messed up my game or something.

Here is what I *think* is going on.

So I am most definitly missing something or I messed up.
I keep retrying with the guide and things are just not happening like it says in the guide.

edit, and offcourse I just rubberduckied myself.
tried once more an suddenly i got a whole bunch farther.

THings I did wrong -

edit 3 : Right.

Stuck again.

I followed the guide to the letter.

you cannot disarm bomb. you can try for the "That only works in movies." achievement

You need to give lisa and benson information to Ayumi then tell her to focus on concentration drug AND go back on day 4 to get the results

Reactions: vimmers

HootieMcBoob

Nov 19, 2018
you cannot disarm bomb. you can try for the "That only works in movies." achievement

You need to give lisa and benson information to Ayumi then tell her to focus on concentration drug AND go back on day 4 to get the results
Yeah, I did that,she doesn't give me the the information.

D3-morning = talked to her, asked all the questions. "you give her the drugs (all 5) and leave"
D3-day = give all the info, work on concentration combination.
D4-day = "omg, that was amazing, etc, obviously it needs more work". then it jumps to me asking "any news about the drugs" to which she replies "no, not really".

that's it.

turns out, I missed a step after all... I didn't concentrate during yoga day 2.

Last edited:

MIkePatton

May 20, 2017
Yeah, I did that,she doesn't give me the the information.

D3-morning = talked to her, asked all the questions. "you give her the drugs (all 5) and leave"
D3-day = give all the info, work on concentration combination.
D4-day = "omg, that was amazing, etc, obviously it needs more work". then it jumps to me asking "any news about the drugs" to which she replies "no, not really".

that's it.
I haven't revisited this part in long time.
make sure you have the Memory of reason for the drug:
Day 2 (Day): You aren't able to concentrate hard enough to finish the yoga course.
WT PERSUASION step 83

crazeegecko

Jan 22, 2023
Gloria. Heh sorry that would be Georgia. 1 do you have a reason to pickpocket? ( alice\cooper time line). 2. Did georgia steal the detonator from the terminator at the demonstration. 3. What level is the pick pocket skill . everything has to be in series . cant jump from picj pocket 2 to 4. Etc. That area required a bit of biuncing around

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
was there ever a chance for dummy in game guide
have not played in a while year or more
No, there is no chance for it... you do have an in-game hints offered but those will probably not be helpful after a year or more since you most likely won't remember what each hint mean.

That said, if you start from start and pay attention to what is happening it shouldn't be too hard to get everything done...

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
No, there is no chance for it... you do have an in-game hints offered but those will probably not be helpful after a year or more since you most likely won't remember what each hint mean.

That said, if you start from start and pay attention to what is happening it shouldn't be too hard to get everything done...
lol i always find trouble with the rule of paying attention ^_- my brains thinking from the wrong head and just want to see the boobs ^_-

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes