• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity - Time Blower [v0.5] [TheDuceDev]

1. 3.00 star(s)

yoysh

(Version 0.5)

Overall, pretty ok

This feels more like a proof-of-concept than an actual game. If you're looking for a good fapping experience, you're probably not finding it here. There's a grand total of 1 level along with an endless mode, but other than that there isn't much content (Caus it's version 0.5, duh)
    But this game does show a lot of promise. Although the controls can feel clunky at times, this game definitely feels like it has potential. The style, being a parkour/shooter feels very unique and could overall lead to a fun experience further on down the road.
    Although right now I wouldn't recommend it because of how little there actually is, I would definitely recommend keeping an eye on this game. I wouldn't be surprised if I come back in a few months to find a polished, well thought out game with interesting mechanics and high quality animations.
    Best of luck to the developer, I'm eager to see what comes next