Unity Time Blower [v0.5] [TheDuceDev]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

theducedev

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2024
BANNER.png

Overview:
You don't know what are you. You are only an entity which wishes to escape from retrowave 80s limbo. No one knows how did you get there (even me).
It's like the Backrooms but A E S T H E T I C and with boobs. All you need to do is to escape from this cursed place.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-02-27
Release Date: 2024-02-25
Developer: TheDuceDev - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

GifScreen.gif Screenshot 2024-02-25 013157.png Screenshot 2024-02-25 013529.png Screenshot 2024-02-25 013315.png Screenshot 2024-02-25 014000.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
is the aesthetic "Blown-out bright colors with too much bloom"?

postal service

Mar 18, 2022
Playing this, it's fine though I have a few things to say.

First, the wall running, it's strange and clunky. The more you look at the wall the slower you go, the more you look away from the wall. This inconsistency means that you always have to look away and take a leap of faith if you want the best speed out of wall running. Tying the speed of running on the wall to one constant speed rather than having it vary depending on where you look would fix a lot of the clunkiness wall running has.
While on the topic of wall running while you're running on the wall, there is nothing else you can do except let go of the keys. Adding the ability to jump and/or dash off of the wall I feel would not only make the game flow a bit smoother but also would allow you to salvage a mistime jump cause as it stands, if you fuck up the jump you're kinda stuck to wall run and fall to your death.

Second, adding sound effects like footsteps to the enemies would help the issue of enemies attacking you from behind without warning. (as I write this point out I realize this one might be obvious)

That should be all from me.

Reactions: theducedev

theducedev

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2024
Playing this, it's fine though I have a few things to say.

First, the wall running, it's strange and clunky. The more you look at the wall the slower you go, the more you look away from the wall. This inconsistency means that you always have to look away and take a leap of faith if you want the best speed out of wall running. Tying the speed of running on the wall to one constant speed rather than having it vary depending on where you look would fix a lot of the clunkiness wall running has.
While on the topic of wall running while you're running on the wall, there is nothing else you can do except let go of the keys. Adding the ability to jump and/or dash off of the wall I feel would not only make the game flow a bit smoother but also would allow you to salvage a mistime jump cause as it stands, if you fuck up the jump you're kinda stuck to wall run and fall to your death.

Second, adding sound effects like footsteps to the enemies would help the issue of enemies attacking you from behind without warning. (as I write this point out I realize this one might be obvious)

That should be all from me.
I'm very lazy to read, but I read it all. Thank you for the next update idea :)

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote