Unity Completed Tifa's Touch Harassment Battle! [Final] [HIGHLEG.PEACH]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Farofero

Dec 1, 2018
Has anyone managed to play this somehow? the camera is strange I didn't understand how to play this lol

weazelz

May 21, 2019
Beating her in combat is basically impossible.
But please her enough, and she will level up, somehow that opens up to free play, but the controls are never explained, no idea how to do anything...

Dec 2, 2020
You can edit the save.dat file and give yourself extra money to buy the Red Juice which Boosts your damage & is stackable.

The main problem I have is that, this is a battle-fuck game that doesn't give you enough time to battle-fuck.
She'll always get back into her fighting stance after a few seconds, regardless on whether your in a sex position or not.

Feb 22, 2022
post the link.

Edit: Ive looked through your comments that you posted. All of your "trojan" posts are about a SINGLE detection from a NONAME CHINESE antivirus. You know that a single detection out of 60~ is 99.999% a false positive? Especially when it comes from a noname antivirus.

If you really want to be sure if its safe then check out its behaviour in virustotal, you need to create an account for that though.
I appreciate the info and skepticism, what struck me this time was that it wasn't the chinese one for once.

1684671555106.png

yes its only one detection so not a 100% guaranteed trojan but imo the risk just ain't worth it, you do you tho

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alkasal

Sife

Jan 23, 2018
The virus alert most likely come from the translation plugin.

hme54

Sep 13, 2021
Beating her in combat is basically impossible.
But please her enough, and she will level up, somehow that opens up to free play, but the controls are never explained, no idea how to do anything...
You can either dodge while she attack to get behind for free hits, or if you can hit the groin area you also get extra free hits (because of stun) most of the time. Then its easy, just aim groin and hit as fast as possible.

Feb 22, 2022
I only tried the demo so far but assuming the combat is the same, its super easy. I noticed I can release m1 directly after my punch hits and holding it again will result in being able to hit like 10x in a row with minimal delay. Just hold block, wait for her to hit, then hit her like 6x and wait to block again. its super easy if you're not being greedy.

Reactions: degenerateguy
Oct 15, 2021
I've tried fighting her but I have no idea what the controls are and I can't figure it out.
I skip to free play, and I can't insert my dick, only dildos.
They need to figure out how to make their games function properly.
I've had problems with the other games that have been made by Highleg Peach as well. No clue what the problem is.
At least the MTL isn't that bad.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Basty96
Feb 22, 2022
I've tried fighting her but I have no idea what the controls are and I can't figure it out.
I skip to free play, and I can't insert my dick, only dildos.
They need to figure out how to make their games function properly.
I've had problems with the other games that have been made by Highleg Peach as well. No clue what the problem is.
At least the MTL isn't that bad.
you need to select your dick in the bottom left lol

crumpet2

Nov 9, 2022
I actually didn't know Highleg Peach made games, so I was pleasantly surprised to see this pop up. I was a big fan of their work when they were just making CGs but I'd thought they'd just disappeared from the CG space. I'll have to go through and play the other games too. But I'm quite used to flash game levels of jank, so I'm not too bothered about this game's graphical shortcomings

Sife

Jan 23, 2018
V1.3
Changelogs :

• Jun/03/2023 Bug fixes V1.3:表示まわり、操作、その他のバグ修正を行いました。

• Jun/03/2023 Bug fixes V1.3: Display around, operation, and other bug fixes.

BepInEx

ReiPatcher (could work better than BepInEx, maybe)

Game files from DLsite

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes