Unity - Completed - Tifa's Touch Harassment Battle! [Final] [HIGHLEG.PEACH]

1. 1.00 star(s)

chucklefuckarbys

This is a game with horrifically janky programming that's made an extra level of unplayable by godawful MTL. It is genuinely next to impossible to tell what you're even meant to be doing, let alone win. Very sad to see such a strong premise wasted so thoroughly.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

hme54

I think it is a good attempt at adding new features to a formula that works decently well.

It looks like there have been updates with fixes, so I'm not sure that the version is finalized yet. I didn't encounter too much jankiness, nor too many bugs either.

This game is different from the other games from the same creator, now featuring a combat minigame and a forward-backward axis. These two points are important: this game is not a game where sex happens during battle. The battling is essentially just a minigame to unlock the rest of it (and you need to win). It is different to insert penis, since now you must be zoomed in enough in addition to the way it was done in the previous games.

Personally I would rate it higher if the combat portion was more involved with the rest of the gameplay loop. You can knock down the Tifa character, but don't have enough time to do much besides get more hits in. It's more of a preview of the poses.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

xa0

Game looks nice and is supposed to be some kind on sex-battle genre but it's complete mess.

Shop is bugged, physics mechanics broken, clicking on UI elements and other things sometimes gives response and sometimes no. It's one big terrible bugs parade.

I have no idea how someone could release this crap as completed final version. For me it's totally unplayable in current state.