• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Let the Nightshine in + Living Together (Like always)

Votes: 34 12.1%
  • Tifa's Dark Heaven + Let the Nightshine in

Votes: 247 87.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
So far, it's almost a 1:1 renpy port of the abandoned RPGM game for the story and characters. And it does seem to get to the end of whatever that first release had.

I mean, it would probably have been wiser to just come up with your own set up rather than take someone else's existing ideas, especially since it was really nothing extraordinary or unique. But that dev just disappeared after dropping a demo, so eh.

Personally, I prefer the real FF7 setting more than these contemporary reimagining of these chars. Seventh Heaven exists. Tifa and Cloud was a thing there. And you can do BBC shit in Midgar just as well as in a contemporary setting. As it stands, this isn't really Tifa, Cloud, or Barret. They are just alternate universe versions that only keep the name and face. Because they don't have the same experiences and live in the same world as the game, any lore and backstory that could enrich these character relationships are lost. But that's just some bullshit rambling from me.

For the game specifically, I understand you are not the best at coding. Routes and variables are generally nonexistent or incredibly simplistic in your other games, from what I remember. So this will likely be some kinetic novel. That's fine with me, but others will bitch about such things. I wonder if you have some ideas on how to continue the story already? It's always better to map out your storyboard instead of just winging it every update.

Anyways, good luck bro.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Personally, I prefer the real FF7 setting more than these contemporary reimagining of these chars. Seventh Heaven exists. Tifa and Cloud was a thing there. And you can do BBC shit in Midgar just as well as in a contemporary setting. As it stands, this isn't really Tifa, Cloud, or Barret. They are just alternate universe versions that only keep the name and face. Because they don't have the same experiences and live in the same world as the game, any lore and backstory that could enrich these character relationships are lost. But that's just some bullshit rambling from me.
It's just what I think, my problem with the other game was just that. this game set in the ff7 universe with corruption and ntr would be something biblical, but they are just character skins and it's not bad, it's fappable I guess. but it could be better.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
It's just what I think, my problem with the other game was just that. this game set in the ff7 universe with corruption and ntr would be something biblical, but they are just character skins and it's not bad, it's fappable I guess. but it could be better.
I guess it's a preference thing

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I wonder if you have some ideas on how to continue the story already? It's always better to map out your storyboard instead of just winging it every update
Since this is a "fan-remake" and I always said it was going to be something for people (like me) who liked the game that got abandoned I wanted to know what people liked about this and how they would like things to unfold... So I can have those things in mind for implementing them. The problem with the previous one was not only that it was pretty much rushed, but it had some ideas that were good but kind of poorly implemented, and now I have the opportunity to do it right and listen to what people would like

• Haha
Reactions: GearSona0 and Frumi
Nov 28, 2023
Please read developer notes!!
Hi guys! I am very happy with this new project
I'm really want to ask you guys to tell me what you think about this first version! And most important... How would you like to see the story unfold in next updates? As in, what would you like to see happen? I always take into account what you tell me and your comments would help me a lot!
Could feminization happily becoming a girlfriend with Tifa.

DarColl

Mar 13, 2019
Please read developer notes!!
Hi guys! I am very happy with this new project
I'm really want to ask you guys to tell me what you think about this first version! And most important... How would you like to see the story unfold in next updates? As in, what would you like to see happen? I always take into account what you tell me and your comments would help me a lot!
I am big fan of this kind of games( especially interracial with female protagonist gg).I wish you all the luck

Adhuan

Jul 31, 2017
As I remember from the rpgm game, even tho it was a 0.2ver or something, the corruption moved forward pretty fast.
That being said, I would suggest for it to be slower in pace so as not to end with a slut Tifa in under a couple of updates.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
As I remember from the rpgm game, even tho it was a 0.2ver or something, the corruption moved forward pretty fast.
That being said, I would suggest for it to be slower in pace so as not to end with a slut Tifa in under a couple of updates.
i havent played the game myself yet but slow corruption is always the best.. *nodding*

Reactions: Sieglinnde

FlyingDragonbutt

Feb 28, 2022
Thank you so much for making this game
I loved the Tifa Dark Desire game by NetorareNinja
Glad that someone decided to continue that game
I know a lot of people are complaining about the body proportions being too large but I love it, the body proportions are exactly what got me into NetorareNinja's game
I think these body proportions suit Tifa perfectly (just my opinion),
Please do continue updating this game and I know that you are working on other games as well but I am going to make a selfish request that you focus on this game (of course feel free to ignore my selfish request) as this game is probably going to become my favorite game from you.
Also I don't think it's a big problem that you are continuing the plot from NetorareNinja's game. At least I don't mind it.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes