• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Let the Nightshine in + Living Together (Like always)

Votes: 34 12.1%
  • Tifa's Dark Heaven + Let the Nightshine in

Votes: 247 87.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

holy_cat

Dec 9, 2020
He has been in all my games also, saying how much he didn't like this or that, but still playing updates to keep complaining... It wouldn't affect me if he just mantained like that, because the majority of things of what he says doesn't makes sense but... He actively does things to affect not only the dev but also the game itself...
Don't take it so personally. Devs should have thick skin... Our (players' or reviewers') comments are not always positive. But some of them at least try to help, me including.

I think it's still too early to review the game. In any case, it would be nice to see some changes / improvements in subsequent versions.

1) At this stage there are no choices / options; hope there will be some in the future. Maybe two separate perspectives (MP/FP)? I can imagine many choices and options, e.g. depending on the MC's actions, resulting in various pace of corruption. I think also about more or less uninhibited photos on the flyers (this in turn may depend on Tifa's financial situation or desperation that may result from previous decisions), relations with Barret, etc.

2) Please do not make the MP completely stupid and blind. If I see such guys, I feel no compassion, as they deserve what they get - is it really intended?

3) Some better motivation for the protags' behaviour would be nice. See point 1.

4) The text needs some proofreading. Examples: 'on the house' and not 'from the house'; 'there were photos', not 'there was photos', 'what do you mean by that' rather than 'with that', 'Mr Marvin' which is really unusual in this context, etc.

5) Please do something with the fonts on the page with preferences - to me they are illegible.

6) A slider for the textbox opacity would be useful (for my own use, I removed the textbox at all).

7) The art - this is a matter of taste, so I would only say that Tifa is not my dream girl (tits... and I don't mean that they are too small :) ) and that when I look at the renders of the bar, I understand why customers don't bang on doors and windows there. Empty shelves, and cozy as in a hospital common room...

Sorry for my remarks but they are made in good faith. I like the general idea and I see potential here; this is why I write this post. But of course, this is you game and your decisions.

All the best
HC

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
tifa? YES! tifa with curves and big tits? YES! - is there already sex? so wish there would a creepy old guy she could have sex with and cheat on... the guys are a bit too big and muscular for my taste

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
tifa? YES! tifa with curves and big tits? YES! - is there already sex? so wish there would a creepy old guy she could have sex with and cheat on... the guys are a bit too big and muscular for my taste
I don't think there will be something like that in this game... But I was thinking for a long time to make something like that, with the character named Corneo...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

holy_cat

Dec 9, 2020
Please make this a better game. I have high hopes for that game and paid for it and it was abandoned.
The abandoned game (Tifa's Dark Desires) was at a very early stage and it wasn't even close to good, unfortunately. So the bar was set low - and the current version is IMO much better, even as it is, and hope it will be even better. I have looked at my notes - the only things I liked about the abandoned version were the overall direction and the idea of the recollection room.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sieglinnde
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes