• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
It's the update going to be public or not?
I don't think so... The dev sells it on Itch.io, someone has to leak it to make it public (afaik the dev hasn't said that the update will go public)

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TifasDarkDesires-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Looks good but don't know why it needs the bbc cuck fetish shit.

Just to elaborate, how come the mc can't be a big dick boyo fucking her silly, they always insert the big dick bull cucking the small dick/wimpy mc when thick built women with huge tits & asses are getting fucked into ahegao. I just don't get the need for the extra layers. More voluptuous women in vanilla please, don't need ntr for a big dick lol.

Last edited:

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
Grateful I didn't pay for this regurgitated update, no new scenes dev just put them in a different order.
Anyone who paid for this should feel scammed. (n):poop:

PS I forgot the bit where Cloud walks up to a parked car where a repeat of the boob job is happening (but it's too dark to see anything so I guess technically It's new) even though it's a repeat of a previous scene just without being able to see thru the tinted windows of the car.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sieglinnde

hotgirls150

Aug 19, 2018
Right clicking keeps crashing the game and its getting annoying because I like to play games like these with one hand (I wonder why) and so I can't easily move said hand back and forth between the arrow keys/z and x keys. But Games using this version of RPG Maker can be played with left and right click pretty easily but this game keeps crashing with right click when I go to save. And then I have to redo everything since the previous save.

Reactions: frey0813

RaBuddy

allegedly
Game Developer
Oct 20, 2020
There is one thing that measures the spirit of a true Final Fantasy Seven adeptation.

I will rate this game 1 for every pro ecoterroristic rant, out of ten.

hotgirls150

Aug 19, 2018

Just to elaborate, how come the mc can't be a big dick boyo fucking her silly, they always insert the big dick bull cucking the small dick/wimpy mc when thick built women with huge tits & asses are getting fucked into ahegao. I just don't get the need for the extra layers. More voluptuous women in vanilla please, don't need ntr for a big dick lol.
Why do people always gotta hate on NTR. Like ffs let us cucks enjoy the content. We can't get a girl IRL so let us at least have this.

And there aren't that many games with decent art that focuses on the Big Black Dick for cucking as well, which is my niche and plenty of others too. Even less games focus on Queen of Spades.

So I am kindly asking you guys to stop and let me enjoy NTR games. I don't go to vanilla games and harp on about how boring that shit is, I just do what anyone else does and avoids the game? Oh I thought the game looked like it had good art but it turns out I don't like the synopsis? Ok, I close the tab and move on. Or even better, I check the tags of the games and filter by tag too so I rarely open non-NTR games unless the art really interests me, perhaps you guys could, idk, utilize the "exclude tag" feature?

frey0813

Jul 1, 2023
Right clicking keeps crashing the game and its getting annoying because I like to play games like these with one hand (I wonder why) and so I can't easily move said hand back and forth between the arrow keys/z and x keys. But Games using this version of RPG Maker can be played with left and right click pretty easily but this game keeps crashing with right click when I go to save. And then I have to redo everything since the previous save.
I can't even save the game =_= how do you save the game? Every time I left click the game just crashed.

hotgirls150

Aug 19, 2018
I can't even save the game =_= how do you save the game? Every time I left click the game just crashed.
Press X. The older version of RPGMaker didn't even incorporate the mouse, so it went by Z as interact and X as Cancel/Menu (or other way around, I forget but I do remember something having them switched). This version of RPGMaker uses the same key setup but also uses the mouse, so in this case you'd have to revert back to the older format.

lubering

Sep 12, 2022
After playing this game, I remembered hundreds of the same NTR games, nothing new, typical characters and story. Stolen names of characters from the FF series just so that someone would pay for this piece of shit. Disappointed.

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017

Well, there is plenty of harem games with big dick McJunior/McChad (it depends). The things you just said its basically NTR etiquette at this point. Its the same as saying "none of these NTR plots make any logical sense!" because yea.. its NTR, its to be expected.

For me, who cares who the MC is? I'd play as wimpy fella, the BBC fella, Tifa herself..
I'm a simple man, I just wanna see some thicc ladies bouncing :BootyTime:

Reactions: Garprinny
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes