Nov 22, 2021
[/SPOILER]
A big question I have right now is... How to present the story? I saw some saying that they want it to be slow burn and little by little, then others saying that they wanted something like the original game showed... That is, the criminal beating Cloud and Tifa humiliating him or making him apologize to him... Things like that. Personally I also like this last idea more, but I don't think it makes sense to do it as quickly as the game did... I'm going to try to approach it in a slightly slower way, so at least it has "sense" (within the little sense it makes) that Tifa becomes so... "Promiscuous" around this new guy... Maybe getting more interested in things like the "BBC" or things like that, you know? Tell me what you think
Personally I'm a bigger fan of fast burn stories. Get right into the action/cheating quickly.
Perhaps Tifa can be fucking Barret behind Clouds back and because of that she becomes more slutty around other dudes.

BannerBelt

Jun 7, 2023
Hey guys!
Sorry for not being so active around here, I also have my own games and I've been working on them... But now I'm having some time to work on this... The development has been going fine, I already showed you something like the "Cover" (although it's like a prototype) and here I have some pictures of how the "antagonist" will look like. I didn't like how the one in "Tifa's Dark Desires" was too skinny... That's why I made him more muscular now
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cloud will not appear "per se" but will be something like "first person". Maybe I'll show him for some scene where he has sex with Tifa
Edit: I found Barret! Let me know what you think about him... He doesn't have the clothes because I wasn't able to find those clothes:
A big question I have right now is... How to present the story? I saw some saying that they want it to be slow burn and little by little, then others saying that they wanted something like the original game showed... That is, the criminal beating Cloud and Tifa humiliating him or making him apologize to him... Things like that. Personally I also like this last idea more, but I don't think it makes sense to do it as quickly as the game did... I'm going to try to approach it in a slightly slower way, so at least it has "sense" (within the little sense it makes) that Tifa becomes so... "Promiscuous" around this new guy... Maybe getting more interested in things like the "BBC" or things like that, you know? Tell me what you think
Do what tickles your fancy fr. As long as this game actually finishes I’m sure people would automatically enjoy it. Also great work on your other stuff dawg. Top 3 creators frfr :PogChamp:

shuki44

Aug 24, 2018
Hey guys!
Sorry for not being so active around here, I also have my own games and I've been working on them... But now I'm having some time to work on this... The development has been going fine, I already showed you something like the "Cover" (although it's like a prototype) and here I have some pictures of how the "antagonist" will look like. I didn't like how the one in "Tifa's Dark Desires" was too skinny... That's why I made him more muscular now
Cloud will not appear "per se" but will be something like "first person". Maybe I'll show him for some scene where he has sex with Tifa
Edit: I found Barret! Let me know what you think about him... He doesn't have the clothes because I wasn't able to find those clothes:
Slow burn is good. Barret doesn't have 2 arms, one of them uses a machinegun prosthetic. You should show Cloud once in a while. Tifa slowly getting interest is good.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Slow burn is good. Barret doesn't have 2 arms, one of them uses a machinegun prosthetic. You should show Cloud once in a while. Tifa slowly getting interest is good.
I couldn't make barret to have that machinegun arm, so we will have to stick up with this :BootyTime:

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Okay, I think I have it all... Maybe I will release an update this month (they will come out on my ... But, as all my content, it will always come out for public after a few days... I still have to eat:BootyTime:) I made another preview for it, to make it up for your patience. I talk more about this project on my Patreon also, if you want to go and check it
If you have any doubt about something or any suggestion, just tell me about it here or privately... I always reply

Nantoryu

Sep 17, 2021
I already shared the images of Tifa's model, but if someone hasn't seen it, I send them again:
Great Tifa's model. I personally prefer this kind of stories to be more on a slow burn side, but not too dragged so that you don't need to wait for the beginning of action for too long. Also, what's important is the speed of heroine's corruption, because if it's too quick then it means that she is a slut from the start which is kinda boring and unsatisfactorily. If she feels guilt but also curious and lets herself do more lewd and sexy stuff little by little, then it'll be interesting. Obviously, in the beginning she's being pushed and forced into it.
So overall I'm looking forward to your game, hope it'll be good, and have fun with it yourself!

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Hey guys! This post will probably be the last post here... Tifa's Dark Heaven Demo (or v0.1) will be released the 20th of this month (probably). I kind of already have all the content for a release version... Here is the final cover for the game! It was difficult as I always want to do good covers for my games... What do you think about it? I really like the logo, too (I also posted it on my Patreon... Along with other preview image and news about the game and the release too... If you want to check it)
It will be made in Ren'py

centaurys

Mar 12, 2024
Hey guys! This post will probably be the last post here... Tifa's Dark Heaven Demo (or v0.1) will be released the 20th of this month (probably). I kind of already have all the content for a release version... Here is the final cover for the game! It was difficult as I always want to do good covers for my games... What do you think about it? I really like the logo, too (I also posted it on my Patreon... Along with other preview image and news about the game and the release too... If you want to check it)
This is great brother, will the game be a Renpy engine?

Reactions: Sieglinnde

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Holy shit that's awesome! I was just coming back to this thread to ask for similar games with Tifa models similar to this one and saw your post! Super excited

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sieglinnde

shuki44

Aug 24, 2018
Looks good, I hope this work will be completed.

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Looks good, I hope this work will be completed.
It will be. After the first version is released, you can all tell me and give me ideas of what or how would you want the story to continue... And obviously, you can tell me what you think about the game :BootyTime: i'm sure you guys will be able to find it, but in any case I will upload here a link to the F95zone thread when I upload it for public

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
All right, I won't be spamming anymore... Just wanted to announce that the game is already out on my ... If you can't afford to sub to the patreon then please wait for the public version that it will come out 4th of may... I still need to eat :HideThePain:
Take care guys, I enjoyed sharing with you the models and the process of the game

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes