Seeking Tickling-Focused Games: A Definitive List (11/December/2023)

stuffandthingsyay

Dec 17, 2017
Anyone know what this is actually called or where it can be found?

Here is a link to it. The translation on that YouTube video is missing because that youtuber makes translations of tickling games and then doesn't upload the translations anywhere. If someone could find those translations though, I would be forever grateful.

Reactions: Disco-Inferno

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
While I'm around, here's another game, Steppenwolf's Villa, it's MTL but it has a lot of tickling https://f95zone.to/threads/steppenwolf-s-villa-final-dawn-is-eternal.158873/
Also the guy who made Tickle Prison: Dungeon is working on a new game that is very similar with full character customization and VR support. Keep an eye out for him.
I just live for the day that we get another full Noircastle game. Dude is definitely the best at his craft!

But I will keep an eye on the tickle prison dude, I did buy his game when it first released and wasn't disappointed. Thanks.

Reactions: stuffandthingsyay

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
I just live for the day that we get another full Noircastle game. Dude is definitely the best at his craft!

But I will keep an eye on the tickle prison dude, I did buy his game when it first released and wasn't disappointed. Thanks.
On NoirCastles Twitter a new game is in the making. It looks promising, its going back to having two protagonists.

TkLover

Jan 11, 2019
Short but nice F/M bare feet tickling focused game

Hot girls 87

Oct 27, 2022
does anyone konw were to find this game or have it
Pokémon Underground Intro
and its a tickling game too just asking

tucklampe

Sep 5, 2020
does anyone konw were to find this game or have it
Pokémon Underground Intro
and its a tickling game too just asking
i bought it on Itch.io it´s an RPG Style game where you unluck tickling pictures (pokemonstyle)

Reactions: Dudje

dragonnoiror

Nov 27, 2023
Hi ! I'm new here, and I was wondering why there isn't more Noircastle games in your list ? Like Fairy Maze and Ares Record ? (Futhermore, I was able to machine translate "Treasure hunter Rika and the lewd tickling village", I don't know where I should post it, and if some real translators are interrested in.)

Reactions: lala142003

Hot girls 87

Oct 27, 2022
Hi ! I'm new here, and I was wondering why there isn't more Noircastle games in your list ? Like Fairy Maze and Ares Record ? (Futhermore, I was able to machine translate "Treasure hunter Rika and the lewd tickling village", I don't know where I should post it, and if some real translators are interrested in.)
oh you can just post it here is fine

dragonnoiror

Nov 27, 2023
Here it is

The password is "kocho"

Of course, buy the game first :)

Anyway, if a japanese speaker wants to translate the game with a natural translation, feel free to MP me, because the way I used translator++ to make my shitty translation was kind of complex ...

Last edited: