• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Tickling-Focused Games: A Definitive List (11/December/2023)

ace14165

Jun 2, 2020
So, I would like to make a tickling game list similar to another thread I saw on here for Chastity games. Can y'all reccomend me games and your categorization? I'll post them as they are posted.

Games with HEAVY use of tickling (you will unavoidably spend a lot of the time in-game dealing with tickling and its consequences):

Ticklish Tessa
Rack (Furry)
BDSM Bunny Cop (Furry)
Pearl Polishing
Princess Moon (Furry)
Alice's Bizarre Adventure

Tickling Escape!

Damned Soles
(Mini game)

(Mini Game)

Foot Fetish Fortress VolTitan Vs. The Jundoh Empire Vol.1

[Unity] - [Completed] - Tickle Prison: Dungeon [Final] [Fuwakusucado] | F95zone

Games with MEDIUM use of tickling(you can spend a lot of time in tickling torture scenes but it's either optional, an alternate route, cut short story-wise, or of small consequences):
(Optional Furry)
Corrupted Saviors
Elf Jail
Pocket Touch Simulation

Games with LIGHT use of tickling (strictly optional with minimal consequences or for really brief moments):
Together Again/Slave of Passion
Slave Lords of the Galaxy
Touch the Girl!
Ecchi Sensei
The Headmaster
Hail Dicktator

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Corrupted Saviors has tickling as an optional alternative to brutal beatings inflicted on enemy characters. Essentially it's a sort of optional censorship. That said, if you do use it it's a core part of the gameplay.

Oct 7, 2021
Damned Soles is VN format, very short and kind of weird, but it's definitely a heavy tickling focused game if you're looking for one. It's equally focused on feet and smell.

Elf Jail (Made by the same developer as Lust Doll), is unfinished, but has a lot of tickle scenes.