Recommending Thread for games focused on netorase and sharing content

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Well in that case I'd like to share Where it All Began

https://f95zone.to/threads/where-it-all-began-v0-6-full-oceanlab.19856/

There's technically a "sharing" scene where during MC was in prison he willingly lets his girlfriend sleep with another prisoner during conjugal visits to guarantee his protection while inside.

When he gets out of prison he and his girlfriend has a talk about it and there is an option to say that it turned MC on and wants gf to do it with other guys so hopefully we can get more Netorase content in the next updates.

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
basicly there's nothing about the sharing route yet, but we get the choice if we want an harem route or sharing route
i think it will be featured next update
Ok I see...
Are we playing a Male MC in this game? Overview isn't really clear about the content

Izuna1043

Dec 17, 2018
Hi guys! I'm a fan of games in wich you can share or prostitute and exhib your girls! I really like netorase and I suggest to use this thread to list all games you know concerning those fetish. It's a must if it concerns family girls! ;)
-The tyrant (you share a lot of girls, mom, sisters...)

-Max's life (you can share a lot of women, aunts, mom, cousins, sisters...)

-Cohabitation (you can prostitute your niece)

-Public Sex life ( you can prostitue all the girls but only Raven atm + a lot of exhib scenes)

-Corruption (has a lot of exhib scenes but no sharing atm if I remember well)

-Living/Summer with Mia (you can share your sister with your best friend and other guys)

-Take Over (played it a bit but too grindy... I think that you can share some girls)

-The adventurous couple (perfect netorase game, your gf become a hotwife and she fucks with anyone you want )

- Please bang my wife
This one is more netorare than netorase, your wife cheats on you and then forces you to watch.

- Marina's cuckolding report
True netorase, you ask your wife to fuck someone else.

- Mayumi's cuckolding report
Netorase that becomes more netorare as you go on.

-Akabur games: Princess/Witch trainer both feature you coercing girls into prostitution.

-Orange Trainer takes place in the Star Wars universe and has you managing Ashoka and corrupting her into sexual service of yourself and others.

-Superpowered: During the late game you can corrupt and mind control the girls (including your mother and sister.) into being prostitutes or just regular run of the mill sluts.

-Lab Rats features routes in which you can share the girls you’ve mind controlled but these scenes seem few and far between.

-Forgotten Paradise is more classic ntr than netorase but there are scenes where you share girls by choice.
Hi, personally, I played in 3 parts and a little in 4 and didn't notice the Netorase element at all, can you write a couple of examples

Reactions: Gesvae