Recommending Thread for games focused on netorase and sharing content

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I think it's important to point out that sharing/swinging content isn't always netorase content. It's not if the main character isn't especially aroused to see his loved one fucking someone else but just don't mind it and go with the "wild" flow, for example in a massive orgy.

It's the case for example for Solvalley School. In which MC casually shares some of his harem once in a while.

There's also this underappreciated game (relatively new), in which there's a very hot orgy relatively quickly (with MC and several girls, then another guy was invited): The Island.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-island-v0-5-michaelfenix.42731/
The thread is massively occupied by the anti-ntr gang, and the author told me he intends to continue this kind of content, so don't hesitate to give it a try to support him.

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
I think it's important to point out that sharing/swinging content isn't always netorase content. It's not if the main character isn't especially aroused to see his loved one fucking someone else but just don't mind it and go with the "wild" flow, for example in a massive orgy.

It's the case for example for Solvalley School. In which MC casually shares some of his harem once in a while.

There's also this underappreciated game (relatively new), in which there's a very hot orgy relatively quickly (with MC and several girls, then another guy was invited): The Island.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-island-v0-5-michaelfenix.42731/
The thread is massively occupied by the anti-ntr gang, and the author told me he intends to continue this kind of content, so don't hesitate to give it a try to support him.
Thank you for your answer! Will try the island soon!
I agree with you concerning the example of Solvalley! That's why I named my thread "Netorase AND sharing" ;)
2 fetish pretty similar but still different like you said!

Reactions: SolaDiRyuvia

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Nice thread here! Glad that you guys keep it alive!
Sharing/protitution is my favorit tag, espacially when it is an incest game^^.

I think everyony knows this Mod for Tyrant but just for the sake of completeness since I didn't saw it here mentioned.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-tyrant-s-a-z-mod-update-0-9-1-mod-s-a-z.18297/

This makes it a completely (better) game and allows you to decide how you want the sharing to be done.
Best thing ever! :D

AABANOGUN

Mar 22, 2020
Ive already said how Its somewhere in this thread but you get to the point (spoiler if you care) where you control most of the girls fully I think then you just have to talk to the Mayor about a tent outside the town or whatever and a quest should open up, but its been so long since I played that game that it could've been changed or im forgetting something so I apologize if I did

Zeroo 00

Sep 5, 2020
Ive already said how Its somewhere in this thread but you get to the point (spoiler if you care) where you control most of the girls fully I think then you just have to talk to the Mayor about a tent outside the town or whatever and a quest should open up, but its been so long since I played that game that it could've been changed or im forgetting something so I apologize if I did
Do you keep save ?

jaseena

Nov 13, 2018
Valkyrie destruction - a valkyrie you stole powers from is heavily weakened and basically your slave. she gains levels every time you fuck her so you do that to balance the RPG aspect of the game. you can whore her out in pretty much every inn or other situation for travel funds. like half the scenes are you just abandoning her in some city's slums to be used overnight in one way or the other.

pretty much every Mijishi game - ruins of luxoria was already mentioned

another mijishi game - Amor Magic Academy - in the game mages basically run on cum There are three heroines - your girlfriend, your sister, and some girl. depending on how you run the affection stats you can have any of them as your lover or sex toilet, and whoever you attached with you can tell to fuck others. few prostitution scenes. Mostly they just whore themselves out on sunday, but if your girlfriend was stolen from you or you chose to have a different lover than her, you can still proposition her for sex and drag her to a construction site to whore her out to some workers as foreplay

Shadowcore and Valkyria - you can basically sell your party member/girlfriend as a wall butt in the slums. if theyre corrupted enough theyre pretty much just whores. its more NTR than anything, but that one netorase scene is there

177 scandal - endgame /postgame you can tell all three of your girls to prostitute themselves

nymphomaniac priestess - not a finished game, but netorase is its main thing

SOLDGIRL town - literally the point of the game is to kidnap girls and turn them into prostitutes so you can be the city's king or something like that

Pronant symphony - youre a mind control demon basically. you can either make your party love you with your actions or use your power to force them to do things they dont, such as paying for things with their body. with enough devil intent you can make them all work in a brothel or get gangbanged in the streets

The ERAtouhou or ERAtypemoon what have you games - text based but a lot of options

I had a few more games in my library but Ive forgotten their names

Last edited:

potatogod

Aug 14, 2017
Valkyrie destruction - a valkyrie you stole powers from is heavily weakened and basically your slave. she gains levels every time you fuck her so you do that to balance the RPG aspect of the game. you can whore her out in pretty much every inn or other situation for travel funds. like half the scenes are you just abandoning her in some city's slums to be used overnight in one way or the other.

pretty much every Mijishi game - ruins of luxoria was already mentioned

another mijishi game - Amor Magic Academy - in the game mages basically run on cum There are three heroines - your girlfriend, your sister, and some girl. depending on how you run the affection stats you can have any of them as your lover or sex toilet, and whoever you attached with you can tell to fuck others. few prostitution scenes. Mostly they just whore themselves out on sunday, but if your girlfriend was stolen from you or you chose to have a different lover than her, you can still proposition her for sex and drag her to a construction site to whore her out to some workers as foreplay

Shadowcore and Valkyria - you can basically sell your party member/girlfriend as a wall butt in the slums. if theyre corrupted enough theyre pretty much just whores. its more NTR than anything, but that one netorase scene is there

177 scandal - endgame /postgame you can tell all three of your girls to prostitute themselves

nymphomaniac priestess - not a finished game, but netorase is its main thing

SOLDGIRL town - literally the point of the game is to kidnap girls and turn them into prostitutes so you can be the city's king or something like that

Pronant symphony - youre a mind control demon basically. you can either make your party love you with your actions or use your power to force them to do things they dont, such as paying for things with their body. with enough devil intent you can make them all work in a brothel or get gangbanged in the streets

The ERAtouhou or ERAtypemoon what have you games - text based but a lot of options

I had a few more games in my library but Ive forgotten their names
I've gotta say. Thanks a lot for those ERA games. Didn't hear about them until I saw this comment and when I tried them out it looked like it would be a pain in the ass to play and very messy. I stuck with it and found out they're hidden gems. They might not be flashy or easy on the eyes but there's a lot of good content. I hope more of them gets translated.

(technically netorase but its more out of necessity than choice. Its honestly more of a NTR game.).
(Purely netorase. Mostly focuses on lending your wife to people and it graually escalates to gangbangs. The circle's latest game is also kinda netorase. The art might not exactly be pleasing to the eye but its servicable. Its only in Japanese though so you'll need to hook it and use a machine translator.)
(Technically netorase. At first the MC had no choice but then he comes to like it. The scenes are good though there's usually a lot of story inbetween them. This is only in Japanese as well.)
Lastly I'll recommend games from Suzuya.They're also only in Japanese. Suzuya's netorase games are:
(MC willingly gives his wife to the king for the purposing of making a new heir. He peeks on what they're doing and slowly realizes that she may be falling in love for said king.)
(Mostly a swapping game with some willing netorase.)
(Most of the game is NTR, netorase only pops up at the very last scene.)
(For the first half of the game, the MC follows the heroine while having a crush on her though he travels with her knowing that she bangs other dudes to further her own goals. The second half has them married and is purely netorase.)
(Mostly a swapping game with a side of netorase. The couples that are swapping are from Suzuya's previous NTR games so you should play this last.)

That's all I got to recommend for now. As I said before, most of them are Japanese but you can use a text hooker and machine translation to get an understanding of the scenes.

eromaster

Mar 27, 2018
Reactions: Trickstar

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Thank you all for your recent kind words.

I will update the main page soon by adding all new recs.

Netorase is life <3
Quoted from a previous comment of my own, if you know anything or if anyone else knows, the help will be appreciated.

"The netorase part is really well done, from what l saw, the girl loves you unconditionally even when doing things with others and that is unique(for me at least).
Aside from this List, is there more games like Nymphomania Priestess(the netorase part)? Preferably, the ones where your love interest still loves you more than anyone else? "

Reactions: Trapitalism101