BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Cover.jpg

Overview:
After the events you don't remember, you wake up in the middle of a forest in a completely unfamiliar place.
Everything is unknown to you: street names, strange villages, and even stranger creatures.
It seems like you ended up in another world.
But how?
And why?
Together with charming companions, you will have to figure out what happened and find a way back to your world.
But be careful: the paths are twisted, dangers await at every step.
What are you willing to sacrifice to achieve your goal?
And what are you willing to do for it?
Gameplay:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-05-30
Release Date: 2023-05-22
Developer: Era of Meat - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.15
Language: English, Russian
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Linux: - - - -

Android: - - - -

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

5bcc03b4049123d86ce87d828a045146.gif screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Meat Master

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
Thank you all for paying attention to my project. I don't know English and didn't have extra money to hire a translator, so I used ChatGPT to translate. I would be very grateful if you find any inaccuracies in the translation and let me know in the comments.

Mar 31, 2021
There is a lot of odd English in there. Lots of repetition. It'd be much easier to just put a Google Doc or Github of the script. Probably too much to post here in the comments and some you might want the repetition in for the characters? I'd be willing to help, let me know.

Reactions: drone4of2

Meat Master

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
There is a lot of odd English in there. Lots of repetition. It'd be much easier to just put a Google Doc or Github of the script. Probably too much to post here in the comments and some you might want the repetition in for the characters? I'd be willing to help, let me know.

Mar 31, 2021
Went through. I changed some of what was said but tried to keep it as faithful as possible to the translation.
"-" = old line
"+" = new line

(I did it in notepad so there isn't any formatting. Also it isn't all the lines, just the ones I thought could use a touch up)

I had already started by the time you posted the Google Doc. I really like the animation in the scene but I kept getting black background around the characters while it is loading and it seems to need to be optimized as it really lags while loading the animation. Otherwise I'm interested in it! I don't know if I can do this for every chapter but if you like it reach out (PM) again with the script outside of Ren'Py (as it takes forever to copy/paste from PyCharm to notepad and change it up.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ThornyTrails-0.1a
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Meat Master

Csfop7

Feb 3, 2018
for anyone who gets a windows defender warning (like i got), it's a false positive iridium_D3X6F9udaW.png