Ren'Py Thirsty Stories [Development Thread]

Jun 5, 2020
This game is intended for a PEE/WATERSPORTS fetish audience (hence current name). This is based on a comic that I had done a while back. The original intent of the comic was to do some domination stuff but there's a new, more solid direction with this game. I did not want to go the route I had done before because there's too many similar games so this is a more focused watersports concentrated game. I have another game I am working on but since this is renpy, I wanted to get it out before the other to show off what we (ARNG) can do with the platform.

STORYLINE
You play as an apartment complex owner. You meet someone something at a diner that changes your whole outlook on things and forces you to corrupt the entire apartment complex full of people. I'm trying to avoid the word 'harem' right now because this game focuses on corruption of characters into fetishes and may spread into the city - the MC isn't 'keeping them around' and the other character could give a fuck about loving them. Also not sure if I'll add affection to this particular game because of the predicament the MC is in. Eventually I will expand this to characters in the city and have fun places like public restrooms, malls, beaches, alleys, restaurants, other worlds and places in time. The characters in the apartment building will of course have scenes OUTSIDE of the apartment complex so it's not just within it. The story starting here at the apartment complex is just the beginning.

I don't want to spoil too much right now so if this sounds fun, keep checking for more updates! I've made A LOT of changes to the original game that was posted on here a while back and the demo link has been removed. That being said.....

For those who recall the original intent of the game was just to show one watersports story after another, I got to thinking that it'd be too straight forward and not enough grinding (not much of a game but more of a comic showcase). I too like grinding for games as long as there is not too much and there's plenty of naughty stuff. If you've seen my comic, I'm not bashful about soaking characters in pee with naughty dialogue. Comedy is something I also love so it would have been hard to make it funny having random comics with characters you don't know.

The other problem I had was thinking about stories but the funny thing is, opening this up to a storyline has brought in some very naughty ideas. Felt like I had writers block until I started writing the other day and just saw one scene after another in my head of things I could do that's watersports related. The idea that I could trigger an event caused by some environment in the apartment got the wheels rolling and well....stumbling across a new character I downloaded for DAZ3D. I changed her look and put some clothes on her and because of that....here we are.

DESIGN - LAYOUT - THEMES:
- Easter eggs - some you CANNOT progress without finding.
- Events triggered by prior choices and other events
- Events triggered by day and time of day.
- Non-linear story progression (for now). Later I will incorporate having corruption of other characters before the one you're concentrating on progresses.
- Planning on gallery so you can redo story line events - other events will be in-game repeatable
- Planning on having animations
- Sounds have been incorporated but not music at the moment.
- Day and TOD progression - cannot go back but I'm making it to where you won't miss anything - you may get punished for not progressing fast enough though :)
- Planning on having characters of all sizes ;) and of course they're all 18+
- Wetting
- Pissing through panties
- Non chalant pissing
- lesbian watersports (duh)
- M -> F watersports
- F -> M watersports
- Group watersports
- Bedwetting
- maybe some food/pee stuff - you'll have to remind me about this one
- Pee drinking
- domination of course since there's corruption as a main theme

-----------------------Did not update this next part so I'll spare you the rereading-----------------------

Warning I will not include:

FUTA
SCAT
GAY (MALES)
(TBD at my whim)

PLEASE READ:

I'm not sorry this is a fetish game. You guys have plenty of other games to play that has vanilla stuff in it, so go play them and wait 6 months for a BJ update. Also not sorry about futa. I see it too much and I'm not interested so there's that. There's a lot of devs that appease everyone and I'm not that guy.

Planned scenes:

- Finishing the 2 girls 1 BF story
- A discord user mentioned girl wetting herself uninhibited/doesn't care. So I have an idea of a step sister at home in a kitchen with her other step sister near. She wets herself and turns on the other sister. Eventually 'step bro' shows up.
- Mall - 2 characters are shopping in a mall, both go to the bathroom. Haven't decided if it's a straight couple and the girl invites the dude in or do more yuri stuff.
- Camping - 2 characters are camping beside a fire and one decides to pee. Sexy stuff ensues.
- Sleep sex - 2 characters are in bed and decide to wet it. Haven't decided if it's a male and female or 2 girls.
- Clean up - 2 characters are in a living room and one decides to wet themselves and the other character decides to 'clean/help' them.
- Wake up - 2 characters - one is asleep and gets pissed on by the other.
- Prison - 2 characters possibly more - one character pisses through the bars on a cop. Turns on the cop. Cell gets opened. Sexiness ensues.
- Farming - Need to pee near a field 2 characters.
- TBD - NEED YOUR HELP

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
I really like the concept and will definitely watch how this continues. One little detail that's mostly just personal preference is I'd love if it displayed what the default value was when naming the characters and deciding on the relationships between them (also maybe including a subtle hint as to what the relationship between the characters is intended to be).

Reactions: Woodland Nomad
Jun 5, 2020
What's with all the missing images? The ones that were there were great but I only saw like half the images...
I mentioned a bit about that in the description. I need to render those so there's a lot that's missing. The girls have to eventually visit the boyfriend too and I have a little surprise for that. It's all in the works.

Jun 5, 2020
As soon as you hit the start button now, this appears. The in dev parts have a small description then they go back to this screen. Don't have time to change the link above so everyone can download the change but this is what I can work on right now. Also there's no reason to download it right now because this was the only recent change.

I'm planning on writing the scripts right now and I am also planning on puzzles/games as well. I've never had to do that before but what I want to do is stop in a story and do a game. If you advance, then you see the rest of the story. If not then you'll be stuck :) I'm also going to lock out some stories until the previous story is completed (so the mini games must be completed too).

I may just open it all up, however. It depends on how well I can implement mini games.

As I update, this screen will have more and more stories and multiple pages :)

Anyway, happy holidays folks.

Reactions: Peter Silie
Jun 5, 2020
Story feedback time...

1642214318066.png

This is a list of stories I wanted to share and get some feedback that I'm about to pull the trigger on for renders. Only their desciptions are listed:

- Sleepy Time
A couple decides they're not completely ready for bed while lying in bed and proceeds to drench each other, lovingly of course, with piss. WIP.

- Step Siblings
(From a discord user): 2 step sisters are having fun in their kitchen when one of them starts to wet themselves. I have not figured out how to do a lot of what this scene involves so stay tuned. And of course....the step bro will show up too.

- The Gaurds
At night, in a random cell, one kinky inmate will start to piss on a guard through the cell bars. The cop gets turned on. Fun stuff happens. WIP.

- Morning Fountain
One of two in a couple wakes up earlier than the other and treats their significant other to a morning shower. Kinkiness ensues. WIP.

- MILF
Mommy has to go to the grocery store but has a full bladder. The baby is at the sitter while mommy is at the store. Mommy hits her bladder with the car door getting out at the grocery store. Mommy's lips swell while she tinkles a bit in her panties.
It feels really good to release in front of others with her clothes on. Mommy is also wearing a skirt. Exhibition and Kinkiness ensues.

- Mall Shopping
A couple decides to visit a public bathroom in the mall after both admit they have to use the bathroom. Pee trickles from both as they giggle and see each other wet themselves. The tides start to turn when they both realize they can smell each other. Kinkiness ensues.

- Cleaning House
2 people are playing a game where they cannot leave the table until they win. This of course has put pressure on both their bladders. One insists it's not a big deal and gets to a point where it's unbearable and pisses themselves. The other person, turned on, proceeds to take the 'clean up' VERY seriously and intimately.

- Campers
2 campers are enjoying a late night at a camp site drinking some adult beverages. One decides they're going to use the community bathroom and the other says they're going to use their RV's. None of that actually happens. Both are a little drunk and curious what the other is up to. Exhitbitionism, peeking, and of course peeing. WIP

- Mr. Knockout
This is a personal fav. A man is leaving home to board a flight. He encounters a very beautiful young woman and after seeing her for the first time, mysteriously drifts off to another place in time. SPOILER: It involves VERY kinky and tiny fairies. :)

Anyway, I'm planning on firing this up within the next week. Feedback needed for the stories. Thanks

Reactions: darlic

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
All those ideas are definitely interesting, and the last one is my favorite as well :).
Strictly personally talking, I'm not a very big fan of "side-effects" involving piss-play (e.g. smell stuff, wetting...) I'd rather have them as options but if they're present it wouldn't be big trouble either.

Classification, from highest to lowest:

- Mr. Knockout
- The Guards (I hope we're talking about straight stuff here, lol)
- Everything else

Jun 5, 2020
All those ideas are definitely interesting, and the last one is my favorite as well :).
Strictly personally talking, I'm not a very big fan of "side-effects" involving piss-play (e.g. smell stuff, wetting...) I'd rather have them as options but if they're present it wouldn't be big trouble either.

Classification, from highest to lowest:

- Mr. Knockout
- The Guards (I hope we're talking about straight stuff here, lol)
- Everything else
The Gaurds, could be straight, as I could have an option for male gaurd with girl prisoners OR girl gaurd with male prisoner but originally it was going to be yuri. So I guess I could figure out 3 scenarios.

I'm not a fan of gangbangs etc. where there is more than one weiner, however :)

All the side stuff will be a tease leading up to full on pee play so I'm not planning on making stories that have 2 people just wet themselves and that's it. They will use the wetting, etc. as a bridge to kinkier events.

Also, in order to get to the kinkier events, the mini games will have to be beaten.

Jun 5, 2020
I've been working 10-12 hour days IRL so coming back and trying to get this game out has been a struggle. I'm planning on getting this game out first, seeing how it does, then going back to GFJ.

I do NOT intend to do anything special with this game. It is purely for WS audience and will be renpy - too much work is involved for anything else.

The only thing I CANNOT figure out is how to do the mini games successfully. I've been mostly writing scripts, putting in custom python code to help me deal with renpy woes, and changing a few things on the UI. The UI is not as much of a bother as the other 2 however.

Once I can get past this crap and setup a procedure to do renders and build the mini games, a demo will be out.....pending the IRL struggle. I think about this game and GFJ while I'm at work. I'm passionate AF about both of them but, as I've said before, gotta eat.

Jun 5, 2020
I redid the explanation at the top of the page. Reread please. The game has a new direction I've been working on non stop for about 2 weeks now. Not sure if the subscribe star posts explained much so I redid everything here to be less confusing. I wish this game had a little more attention because, and I'm sure some other devs and artists can say, I'm spending a shit ton of time on this. For example, I made a location that's not too too big the other day in blender - that took 10 hours to do and I'm decent with blender. Once I got it into daz3d though it was worth it because it looks just like what I want.

TLDR I'm breaking this to you guys that things have changed for the game but hopefully for the better and I'm working MY ASS OFF.

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2020
How do you guys feel about petite girls in this game? I have milfs and whatnot on the list buuuuuut...thought I'd ask. There's a scene I've been working on I'm a little afraid to show because it's borderline fam stuff and you know, shorties.

As you know, homie don't play that and all characters are 18+ ☺

Reactions: ColdAssIce

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
How do you guys feel about petite girls in this game? I have milfs and whatnot on the list buuuuuut...thought I'd ask. There's a scene I've been working on I'm a little afraid to show because it's borderline fam stuff and you know, shorties.

My way of thinking about the argument in question, in general, is if they act and think like they were "mature" people, I'm ok with that. If they act too childish, that will bring me to the uncanny territory (not ok).

hype95

Mar 19, 2022

absolutely yes

Jun 5, 2020
Working hard on things....trying to figure out some easy fluid sim stuff in daz3d. You go into an intro, then have free roam with the apartment except for a few things. There's one event I need to add renders to which is the one seen below with the title but that's it for now. I have a puzzle that needs to be solved to advance - 'she' won't let you go anywhere until you do. There's a way to trap 'her' as well. Someone I know thought of a cool addition to the game that I might add. Working on it - it's kinda good vs evil but with the same aim - watersports fun. I need to make the renders for this scene - there will be a ton for this event and a ton of options. It's all kinky and the MC will eventually 'relieve' himself on this little cutie.

Here's the title right now and some more content:

After that is a ton more events and puzzles that I have to implement. Once I get a good bit of content in the game - a demo will be out.

Last edited: