Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Noir Desir - Has been known to leave for a while - then come back later.

He posted on
Hey guys! If you miss Julia, I can tell you that a new update (v0.9.3) will be ready pretty soon! :)

But then mostly silence - is a bit concerning.
However; I still wouldn't be surprised that the update just shows up out of nowhere again.
Yup, that's this developer's MO (she's a she, by the way); radio silence for a long period, followed by an update or a complete rewrite. You never know when she will strike next... or how! :D

Masal15

May 17, 2023

He posted on
Hey guys! If you miss Julia, I can tell you that a new update (v0.9.3) will be ready pretty soon! :)

However; I still wouldn't be surprised that the update just shows up out of nowhere again.
And I thought that this project was abandoned...

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021

He posted on

She. Developer is female.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
hope this is not abandoned... what a gem
Hard to know the autor have a tendancy to be silence for month ( that even could be year) beford give a big release no way to know if he just silent or if he have give up
Yeah, unfortunately the last I know of is an August post last year on Patreon. I hope NoirDesir is doing all right. I always worry about developers who go silent because a lot can happen in time away. :(

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
With no post from dev on patreon since Aug 7 more than 180 days ago when dev said the next update to come out soon but never did this needs the abandoned tag for now.
When or if another update comes out then the tag can be removed.

This time Julia will teach the art of Kamasutra, so expect a lot of interesting action and unexpected endings ;)

And in the v.0.9.4, we will return to the "punishment" scene that some of you may remember from the old version of the game. This time there will be two versions - Julia will punish the main character if you are on the submission path, or the main character will punish Julia if you are on the firm path.

More details soon :)
I hope a new update comes out and the dev is ok but this kind of silence is not good.

Reactions: Logan3000x

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
That is normal for this dev they only put out 2 to 3 updates a year at most.
I guess it's more of a hobby to her, so yeah. When I first saw version 0.4, I was so impressed and liked it so much that I wanted to share it with as many people as possible so I translated it into my language, and did it for several next updates. Unfortunately, I had to stop doing it eventually as life and fulltime job became increasingly harder.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I hope its not abandoned but did the MC ever get it on with sis?
Noir Desir does tend to disappear for awhile and then show up again with another update. We obviously don't know any details for sure for now of what might be going on for her IRL, but I wouldn't assume this is actually abandoned, despite the label being applied as per F95Zone's site rules. I hope she is well while she's away, ofc. I always get a little nervous when we don't hear from a developer for an extended period of time.

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
Noir Desir does tend to disappear for awhile and then show up again with another update. We obviously don't know any details for sure for now of what might be going on for her IRL, but I wouldn't assume this is actually abandoned, despite the label being applied as per F95Zone's site rules. I hope she is well while she's away, ofc. I always get a little nervous when we don't hear from a developer for an extended period of time.
This is usually the case.

Tytorip

Oct 29, 2023
Why J turn her atitude on 180? She just teasing MC in J Dom but started to be opposite in her behavoir..
P.S. sorry if my english bad((

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes