• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Looks like the same old IC patch to me, nothing new inside. Someone must have mixed up the files (no wonder if the file names are being kept as nondescript as this one is)

Compared to the IC patch v0.9, a compiled script.rpyc is in the new package.

Last edited:

memelman

Nov 18, 2017
It is the incest patch for the animation pack 1 version of the game, but it is not the actual animation pack 1 version of the game.

That is available on the Patreon but has not been shared here yet.

Jujansol

Feb 10, 2022
Depending on whom you ask, that already exists. It just depends on your perspective, I guess, and how exactly you define NTR. I'm neutral on the fetish, so I couldn't care less either way TBH.
What do you mean how do you define it? Netorare ain't netorase or the other thing, so it's all different words for different meanings. I think I got the word I mean right, and it works in the area of family members too.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
What do you mean how do you define it? Netorare ain't netorase or the other thing, so it's all different words for different meanings. I think I got the word I mean right, and it works in the area of family members too.
I've seen widely diverging opinions on this very site about what counts as NTR or not. I'm not talking about netorare vs. netorase vs. netori. I'm talking about netorare and what people say counts as that or not. Again, I couldn't care less, but the fact that folks fight over it tells me it really does depend on how you define it — what you believe counts as NTR or not. What you say is netorare is very possibly not the same view someone else holds. This fetish has a very long and disputed history. I know you understand how you're using it and what you count as NTR, obviously. But at least some others are very likely to disagree. That's what I was saying.

Now, you have your opinion, others have theirs. I can guarantee you won't always see eye-to-eye with someone else about netorare. Since I don't care (as I've already said), I'm not going to continue with a discussion about this. So please don't quote me again or anything about this, because I really, truly couldn't give a rat's ass about the subject.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Mack9

memelman

Nov 18, 2017
IC patch breaks the game. Wont boot
The linked IC patch is for the most recent version of the game (0.9.2 with animation pack 1) while the version available for download in this thread is the version before that (0.9.2 without animation pack 1). This thread never received a download link for the most recent update because there aren't enough heroes in the world.

That said, I was still able to use the IC patch with 0.9.2 without animation pack 1. It just caused a skippable error when it got to the scenes that had been animated with the most recent update. So I am not sure if your issue is due to the patch being for a different version than the one available for download in this thread or something else.

Reactions: qween and Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Noir Desir - Has been known to leave for a while - then come back later.

She posted on
Hey guys! If you miss Julia, I can tell you that a new update (v0.9.3) will be ready pretty soon! :)

But then mostly silence - So that is a bit concerning.
However; I still wouldn't be surprised that the update just shows up out of nowhere again.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 36 Votes