Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Updated OP with mega link, thanks @Nighteyes11 . More mirrors coming shortly.

Edit: Added mirrors

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull

Noir Desir

Game Developer
May 15, 2017
What do you find in v.03?
- One new day - Friday. Yes, the long-awaited Friday.
- V.03 is as long as v.01 and v.02 together. This version contains more choices, so to find all the new scenes, you have to finish the game more than once.
- You can continue romance with Julia, and if you do it right, you will gain very interesting opportunities for now and for the future.
- Or you can put the first steps in an affair with Eve. Then you will see Julia's reactions.
- Your previous decisions are important. Especially that which girl you chose as your ideau women.
- There is also a hidden scene with Julia. Before the date Julia will ask you for advice. If you will be a good advisor, you'll get a pleasant surprise.
- More fun, more eroticism, more unforeseen situations... screenshot0003.png

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
OMG that is funny. The bickering in this is classic, very humorous. Can't wait to see how this story progresses.

Congrats on a great game

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
OMG that is funny. The bickering in this is classic, very humorous. Can't wait to see how this story progresses.

Congrats on a great game
I am looking forward to playing it. The first version was a classic with beautiful art and conflicted characters. The only thing that I didn't like is that most of the choices had no effect on the game.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Any hints on the advisor scene? I have tried every combination and none of them seem to work. Does it depend on earlier game choices?

Quicksilver

Aug 5, 2016
Any hints on the advisor scene? I have tried every combination and none of them seem to work. Does it depend on earlier game choices?
If you mean in the bathroom with the teasing choices this is how you get the extra scene.

Gently bite her ear
Kiss her neck
Let her feel your breathe on her neck

For questioning in the bedroom its this.

Croissants, of course!
You do not like cut flowers.
Strawberry Shape

enokard

Apr 25, 2017
Thank you so much, Noir Desir : for your good work, the quality of your game and for sharing with us.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Thanks for the the hints with the extra scene, I had not advanced the dialogue far enough to realize that was the correct choice (had the first two based on her comments).

Anyone know how to get this scene? I got the other panty shot when doing the foot massage but not this one.

nuxofut

Jan 27, 2017
Thanks for the the hints with the extra scene, I had not advanced the dialogue far enough to realize that was the correct choice (had the first two based on her comments).

Anyone know how to get this scene? I got the other panty shot when doing the foot massage but not this one.
Don't masturbate earlier in that day and that pic is what accompanies the mc jizzing his pants. lol

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
@Noir Desir I love how much you've poured into Julia, she's like this ridiculous spoiled princess and it's great. Your characters are very well crafted and world's apart from so many of your peers. As far as choices go you've done an excellent job of avoiding the usual right answer/wrong answer pitfall that so many games get caught up in. I didn't feel the need to constantly save because no matter the choices I made, it was always entertaining.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You've managed to make something really special, that is also fun to play. I'd easily place you in the 90th percentile on f95, you are definitely in my top ten! Keep up the good work and I look forward to what happens next in this damn addictive sexy soap opera you've created.

Noir Desir

Game Developer
May 15, 2017
Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

The only thing that I didn't like is that most of the choices had no effect on the game.
Almost all choices give something. They change some dialogues, or add new dialogues or new scenes. For example, in v.03 there are some very important choices: in the bathroom scenes, in the cinema. The problem is that the game is far from finished, so you do not see the effect of these choices yet. But you will definitely see if you will be playing the next part :) In v.04 about 60% of scenes will depend on previous decisions.
Probably in v.04 will be a big change - I plan to add image gallery, so it will be very easy to see how many scenes you have not unlocked yet.

Ah, got it, thanks! Another question... What starts these set of images?
This is an image from the bonus scene so you will not find it in v.03. This scene will be available in v.04 :)

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes