• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

luvshin

Apr 6, 2023
I see, thanks for the info. Guess we have to wait for either page to be up on kemono then.
Indeed, but I'd advise you keep your hopes down. It's true that there's always a chance that someone will add her Fanbox onto Kemono, but I honestly don't see that happening any time soon. And as far as SubscribeStar on Kemono goes, you may as well forget about it. Sadly, Kemono's SubscribeStar importer is notorious for just not working. Not to be a doomer or anything, but I believe the only real way we'll get her leaks for the foreseeable future is by waiting for her Mega archive to get updated after each month.

Jun 12, 2023
I knew that artist wasn't gonna last long on Patreon just from knowing what content they make. It was only a matter of time...
View attachment 3635897
Yeah she does Beastality and Grape often, also whenever she draws Lumine it's turning 80% of the time to inc3st so it was really just a matter of time, funnily enough the Pic that got her nuked what i heared on Twitter was her Comission for Keqing who gets forced into NTR by some Eremites so by Destryoing her most Stable Ship (Aeqing) she also killed her Paetreon XD (Kinda deserved cause i really liked her Version of Aether and Keqing^^)

Xarta76

Aug 10, 2021
Yeah she does Beastality and Grape often, also whenever she draws Lumine it's turning 80% of the time to inc3st so it was really just a matter of time, funnily enough the Pic that got her nuked what i heared on Twitter was her Comission for Keqing who gets forced into NTR by some Eremites so by Destryoing her most Stable Ship (Aeqing) she also killed her Paetreon XD (Kinda deserved cause i really liked her Version of Aether and Keqing^^)
Not even close. The pic that got her patroen nuked was an incest pic. The Keqing NTR commission wasn’t even finished until after her patreon got erased.

Reactions: Colamanthebest
Jun 12, 2023
Not even close. The pic that got her patroen nuked was an incest pic. The Keqing NTR commission wasn’t even finished until after her patreon got erased.
Okay only heared in Twitter thats why, yeah i didn't liked the NTR cause in her Cloud Retainer Pic she mentioned it when Aether knocked Xianyun up by Aether wishing for K return soon from Sumeru, so she made it Canon in her Verse, it's a bummer she throw her oldest Ship under the Bus with K probable being pregnant now from the whole Eremite Camp...
But was it the Bunny Vtuber? or another Incest thing? cause the only in ship i know from her was Lumine and Aether^^.

Xarta76

Aug 10, 2021
Okay only heared in Twitter thats why, yeah i didn't liked the NTR cause in her Cloud Retainer Pic she mentioned it when Aether knocked Xianyun up by Aether wishing for K return soon from Sumeru, so she made it Canon in her Verse, it's a bummer she throw her oldest Ship under the Bus with K probable being pregnant now from the whole Eremite Camp...
But was it the Bunny Vtuber? or another Incest thing? cause the only in ship i know from her was Lumine and Aether^^.
The Incest thing was a pic with Alear and Veyle from Fire Emblem in a threesome (They’re half-siblings).

luvshin

Apr 6, 2023
I'm pretty sure with Nyantcha's whole convoluted "verse" you can literally just decide what you want to be canon or not lmao. Even then I don't think it's that deep, after all it was just a commission so it's not like she went out of her way to draw it or anything like that.

• I just jizzed my pants
Jun 12, 2023
I'm pretty sure with Nyantcha's whole convoluted "verse" you can literally just decide what you want to be canon or not lmao. Even then I don't think it's that deep, after all it was just a commission so it's not like she went out of her way to draw it or anything like that.
Yeah true^^ i know it aint't that deep but when you look back in her whole Verse Keqing and Aether were the most consistent pair she even made a Comic in which Childe wanted to grape her and before he was able to stick it in Aether saved her, she even made it a fetish of K to be tied up thats for her pretty consistent^^. Also excpet for Zhongli she didn't drew K with another guy or Churls but even that did she draw last year it was just their Imagination but i think at that point the Ship crumbled for her thats why, i hope she makes some Comics again she never made the Nilou Conic for example i was Curious how this might go^^.

Sep 2, 2021
Let's clarify some shit.
1) Nyantcha hardly does anything that related to bestiality.
Furry shit? Shit whatever I guess. Furries can have their animorphs and anthomorphs etc, but the moment Nyantcha draws some Mitachurl cock (which are "humans" but retards that don't know Genshin lore relate them to beast because of no doubt racism towards lesser developed races) she's all of sudden drawing bestiality. There was a Pokemon piece she did a long time ago relating to Pignite and one of the female MCs, but I hardly think that's the piece you're generalizing all of her content over.
2) Rape? Very common theme. Does all the time. Probably should do more of it because I love seeing people whine about her doing it. I get off on the sensitivity of others, sometimes.
3) Incest is implied with Lumine. Afaik, there's maybe 1 or 2 actual pieces where penetration is involved, but really it's one-sided and it's more an absurd parody of brocons. There's plenty of actual incest pieces in other franchises that hold more water then a "incest relationship" where Aether actively avoids his own sister because of fucked up he thinks her love for him is (which is very clear by all the panels with Lumine and Aether in them).
Really surprised of all the themes being crucififed it's these ones. I thought the Parody content around QoS and QoH would hit some rounds along with and tendencies to parody other shit that's a bit more nuance, but sure. Let's overexaggerate some shit. (Also, Nyantcha being a P.O.C woman and doing all this variety makes all of these even more great to see)

Jun 12, 2023
Let's clarify some shit.
1) Nyantcha hardly does anything that related to bestiality.
Furry shit? Shit whatever I guess. Furries can have their animorphs and anthomorphs etc, but the moment Nyantcha draws some Mitachurl cock (which are "humans" but retards that don't know Genshin lore relate them to beast because of no doubt racism towards lesser developed races) she's all of sudden drawing bestiality. There was a Pokemon piece she did a long time ago relating to Pignite and one of the female MCs, but I hardly think that's the piece you're generalizing all of her content over.
2) Rape? Very common theme. Does all the time. Probably should do more of it because I love seeing people whine about her doing it. I get off on the sensitivity of others, sometimes.
3) Incest is implied with Lumine. Afaik, there's maybe 1 or 2 actual pieces where penetration is involved, but really it's one-sided and it's more an absurd parody of brocons. There's plenty of actual incest pieces in other franchises that hold more water then a "incest relationship" where Aether actively avoids his own sister because of fucked up he thinks her love for him is (which is very clear by all the panels with Lumine and Aether in them).
Really surprised of all the themes being crucififed it's these ones. I thought the Parody content around QoS and QoH would hit some rounds along with and tendencies to parody other shit that's a bit more nuance, but sure. Let's overexaggerate some shit. (Also, Nyantcha being a P.O.C woman and doing all this variety makes all of these even more great to see)
Hey calm down^^ The Beastality pieces i mean were the ones with the Rifthounds not Churls i know the Lore of Genshin but yeah don't like Churling much but i can live with it^^
And the Incest stuff i don't care about this but that was the Reason she lost her Patreon so don't say i whine about XD
Rape is just not my cup of Tea i ignore it and done but the Guys who Run patreon don't like it

luvshin

Apr 6, 2023
Yeah true^^ i know it aint't that deep but when you look back in her whole Verse Keqing and Aether were the most consistent pair she even made a Comic in which Childe wanted to grape her and before he was able to stick it in Aether saved her, she even made it a fetish of K to be tied up thats for her pretty consistent^^. Also excpet for Zhongli she didn't drew K with another guy or Churls but even that did she draw last year it was just their Imagination but i think at that point the Ship crumbled for her thats why, i hope she makes some Comics again she never made the Nilou Conic for example i was Curious how this might go^^.
Well, I definitely agree that her Aeqing art is super cute and I'd hate to see her throw that ship away, but I almost think this is just par for the course with her. Not even considering that it's just a commission, she's the type that'll draw NTR of a popular ship of hers either because she just feels like it or to piss people off, then go back to drawing art of the ship like nothing happened. That's just kinda how she is. And in regards to that Nilou comic, it's possible she's gone back to working on it. You can see on her Fanbox page there's a Nilou WIP from April 28th, but since I'm not a subscriber I unfortunately can't see the full thing to confirm whether it's for that comic or not.