• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Yoyo567

Apr 29, 2021
patreon page was deleted (by patreon), and you may want to update OP with feb and mar 2024 from the mega link

May 15, 2021
Nyantcha @ThiccWithaQ said:
Oh and for those who wanted to know, they nuked me without warning for incest cuz apparently Alear and Veyle working together to drain tf out summoner-san counts LMAO SO THIS IS WHAT I GET FOR REPPING ENGAGE IN 2024 (not stopping me tho)
Does Patreon hire people versed in video game / anime lore to determine these things? Is this really the world we live in?

luvshin

Apr 6, 2023
Looks like she's on SubscribeStar now. I know that Kemono has some content from there so hopefully someone gets a page set up for her new stuff soon

theoneboi

Aug 10, 2020
Looks like she's on SubscribeStar now. I know that Kemono has some content from there so hopefully someone gets a page set up for her new stuff soon
Kemono's substar importer doesn't work
Hopefully the mega archive stays the same. But we still need someone here to post the blacked/bleached stuff they make from now on since that isn't in the mega

luvshin

Apr 6, 2023
Kemono's substar importer doesn't work
Hopefully the mega archive stays the same. But we still need someone here to post the blacked/bleached stuff they make from now on since that isn't in the mega
I see, I didn't know that. That really sucks then. Kemono was for sure the best place for her content. Out of sites like Danbooru, Rule34, E-hentai, and even here, it was the only place I know of where you could reliably find basically all of her uploaded content. In my opinion, the best outcome would just be her getting her Patreon account back up so Kemono can continue importing her stuff.

Sep 2, 2021
I see, I didn't know that. That really sucks then. Kemono was for sure the best place for her content. Out of sites like Danbooru, Rule34, E-hentai, and even here, it was the only place I know of where you could reliably find basically all of her uploaded content. In my opinion, the best outcome would just be her getting her Patreon account back up so Kemono can continue importing her stuff.
Kemono is down as a whole I'm pretty sure. Or all the artists I follow just aren't being updated, which seems unlikely.

luvshin

Apr 6, 2023
Kemono is down as a whole I'm pretty sure. Or all the artists I follow just aren't being updated, which seems unlikely.
I think you're right. The last favorited artist of mine who got updated was Nyan on April 12th, before her Patreon got deleted. Here's hoping it comes back with some updates soon, the site is a real gem with how much stuff it has.

Sep 3, 2017
nobody know for sure what happened with kemono, the mods just don't comunicate with users, but someone said something about halting imports until they expand storage