2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Papa Lewd

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2019
lmao, ok that title got me. Kind of sounds like an anime name, if only the title was about twice as long. :LOL: Sounds interesting anyway, I'll definitely check it out.

junior20000

Sep 7, 2017
so much this... just wtf?
all i got to fuck was some asian squares fetish, didn't even get to fill it twice

i'm disappointed
Those limitations are a real dealbreak for me ;-;.
I mean. Fine. There is no anal. I can live with it.
But, I just can't even get a reasonable experience provided by most of the "simulation" games. It's a pity that this game with a huge potential lacks a lot of "basic" features, in my humble opinion.

ZeroZmm

Sep 30, 2018
Those limitations are a real dealbreak for me ;-;.
I mean. Fine. There is no anal. I can live with it.
But, I just can't even get a reasonable experience provided by most of the "simulation" games. It's a pity that this game with a huge potential lacks a lot of "basic" features, in my humble opinion.
so much this... just wtf?
all i got to fuck was some asian squares fetish, didn't even get to fill it twice

i'm disappointed
I would recommend playing Trapped Girl which is a much better application of this concept..but since flash was killed I haven't found where to play it..

D

Deleted member 3215131

pre impression; I usually don't like censored stories or anything censored like that. It makes me allergic too. I'm not sorry about that. For me, life is based on freedom. but of course the limit of this is where someone else's freedom begins. If we think about it like this, if I write a sex-themed visual novel, I wouldn't think of putting censorship on it. If I wanted to censor, why would I write such a sex-themed visual novel?

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

junior20000

Sep 7, 2017
I would recommend playing Trapped Girl which is a much better application of this concept..but since flash was killed I haven't found where to play it..
This game is truly amazing! One of the firsts I played (probably).
It's a pity that Angel Breed did not continue producing games like that ;-;

Also, is really good too! I really like purple-pink's works!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
pre impression; I usually don't like censored stories or anything censored like that. It makes me allergic too. I'm not sorry about that. For me, life is based on freedom. but of course the limit of this is where someone else's freedom begins. If we think about it like this, if I write a sex-themed visual novel, I wouldn't think of putting censorship on it. If I wanted to censor, why would I write such a sex-themed visual novel?
Sadly this is because of Japanese "Obsenity" laws. They are not allowed to show uncensored kitty.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
This game is truly amazing! One of the firsts I played (probably).
It's a pity that Angel Breed did not continue producing games like that ;-;

Also, is really good too! I really like purple-pink's works!
Locked girl looks like a fun game. I looked on here and sadly nobody has uploaded it yet. *Holding out for a hero*

I will have to check out Angel Breed as well since you suggest them so highly.

Reactions: junior20000

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Sadly this is because of Japanese "Obsenity" laws. They are not allowed to show uncensored kitty.
Fun fact: It's not actually against the law to show an "innie" pussy. It's only considered to be obscene by law if any of the following are visible; Clitoris, labia minora, urethra or vaginal opening. You can even show a fully uncensored womb (looking up the vaginal canal) with out stepping over any legal boundaries.

Labia majora are not considered obscene as they are essentially just skin. Plenty of Japanese indie developers and artists use the technique of the illustrated innie pussy but, there are still a ton of artists and devs who draw innie pussies while still censoring them... I guess they are just scared of any repercussions or they are ignorant to the laws details.

That said, there is not much you can do when it comes to penetration in order to hide the pink bits unfortunately. Although there have been some creative approaches to it in the past that have not received swift justice from the cops.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Fun fact: It's not actually against the law to show an "innie" pussy. It's only considered to be obscene by law if any of the following are visible; Clitoris, labia minora, urethra or vaginal opening. You can even show a fully uncensored womb (looking up the vaginal canal) with out stepping over any legal boundaries.

Labia majora are not considered obscene as they are essentially just skin. Plenty of Japanese indie developers and artists use the technique of the illustrated innie pussy but, there are still a ton of artists and devs who draw innie pussies while still censoring them... I guess they are just scared of any repercussions or they are ignorant to the laws details.

That said, there is not much you can do when it comes to penetration in order to hide the pink bits unfortunately. Although there have been some creative approaches to it in the past that have not received swift justice from the cops.
You really seem to know your details about this. I cannot believe that it's 2021 and these laws are still on the books. I also heard that showing pubic hair was outlawed as well?

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
You really seem to know your details about this. I cannot believe that it's 2021 and these laws are still on the books. I also heard that showing pubic hair was outlawed as well?
As far as I'm aware pubic hair is not against the law, it's actually encouraged in order to keep the obscene things hidden. Especially in the movie industry.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
BepinEx auto translator with most of the text already translated.

Just unpack into the main game directory.

(Win 64bit)

Nov 18, 2018
I am the author of this game and I don’t speak English,and we are not Japanese.

About ass,we don’t like anal sex, we will not consider making anal sex games at the moment.If join anal sex, it will not be the current price.

About English, we have no money, we use Google Translate.

About ejaculation,the idiot who made the model did not consider multiple ejaculation.

For those who paid for this game,we accept criticism.For others,if you don’t like it, you don’t have to play.

Why can you play pirated games while disgusting it?

We know that our game will be uploaded and pirated.Please don’t think that an original adult game author will not go to a pirated game website.

Since you are playing pirated games, why not try to praise it?At least it will give us the motivation to continue making.

In addition, if someone is willing to help me correct my English, I am happy to accept it.

Thanks to Google Translate.Thank the purchaser.

This is evidence, I have uncensored image.
~B(ON%5F~11)OV55M)@7)]M.png

wacek

Aug 6, 2017
I am the author of this game and I don’t speak English,and we are not Japanese.

About ass,we don’t like anal sex, we will not consider making anal sex games at the moment.If join anal sex, it will not be the current price.

About English, we have no money, we use Google Translate.

About ejaculation,the idiot who made the model did not consider multiple ejaculation.

For those who paid for this game,we accept criticism.For others,if you don’t like it, you don’t have to play.

Why can you play pirated games while disgusting it?

We know that our game will be uploaded and pirated.Please don’t think that an original adult game author will not go to a pirated game website.

Since you are playing pirated games, why not try to praise it?At least it will give us the motivation to continue making.

In addition, if someone is willing to help me correct my English, I am happy to accept it.

Thanks to Google Translate.Thank the purchaser.

This is evidence, I have uncensored image.
View attachment 1465642
well... that's just sad, and you're right - i'm not gonna play it.... because 10min was enough to see everything.

btw calling someone who drew it for you "idiot" made me chuckle a little
it looks nice tho

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes