Unity - Completed - There is a butt in the toilet [Final] [Gorilland]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Secretly_Mr_K

[Version: Final]
    Final Score: 2,7/5
    1. Story: "There is a butt in the wall, let's use it.". (2/5)
    2. Originality: I guess this kind of game is sort of more popular nowadays, so not so original. (2/5)
    3. Sound: There is lewd noises and the girl is voiced. (4/5)
    4. Playability: Well, not much here, just a simulator, with too little options in my opinion. (2/5)
    5. Performance & Bugs: Perfect, no problem at all. (5/5)
    6. +18: The art is ok. Some animation for the scenes. (3/5)
    7. Amount of content: Tiny game. (1/5)
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Squall14

Interesting game. Would be more if it had more than just one girl or if dudes would come right after the other. Very basic and short but it is not the worst i've seen. Reminds me of 'YCH project' which had many girls and options.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Ferghus

"You can choose three situation" my ass. The only difference is whether she can see/talk to you. And the "you can choose what you want to do" bit is a stretch too. You may not do more than one action at a time and you may not cum in her more than once. The menus will gray out all but the option to take out your dick and leave. Speaking of things you can't do:
    1. You can't finger her or rub her clit
    2. You can't leave cum on her. You are forced to clean her.
    3. You can't really do anything zoomed out, except maybe take her socks off.
    4. You can't drag or hold your mouse button. You can only left click. Right click and scrolling doesn't do anything.
    5. You can't talk to her past the intro scene.
    6. You can't choose the speed or intensity of your actions, other than when having sex. And even then, it's just 2 choices.
    It's quite frankly insulting to call this a game. It's a glorified scene selector, but with very few "scenes." There are only 5 spots to interact with: 2 for each ass cheek and one for the vagina. I've tried toying with her for around 10 minutes to see if she becomes more receptive. Despite that being a very common feature in these types of games, she does not. The animations aren't anything to write home about either. She has one pose and like a handful of facial expressions.

Why am I giving this game 1 star? Because I can't think of a single thing that might make this game attractive to anyone. It's a completed game that feels like an abandoned demo.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

PleaseDoNotLewdKomi

Short Review for a Short Game
    • Short (5-10 mins of gameplay)
    • Art is average
    • Gameplay is average but a bit buggy sometimes, laggy even to low end pc
    • Story is meh
    • Interaction between the girl is compelling since you can talk to her for every action you do (downside of this is she doesn't talk anymore after you took her virginity or even cummed inside her)
    • Sex scene is meh (you can only cum once and that's the end of the game)
    3/5 since I still enjoyed this 10 minute gameplay, although it would've been a much more better game if the story can be stretched plus the gameplay and the interaction can be further improved since it's already okay.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

DrWeeb

A perfectly average game, meant for touching your pee pee. Nothing spectacular.

Gameplay: 3/5 Totally Average, maybe even a little subpar.

It has several interactions, such as sniffing, touching, licking, electric massager, and even a razor for those who may like or dislike hair. However, the interaction is a little lackluster, as touching and whatnot is the sort where you click, and it does the action for a few seconds. Many other fap games let you have a sort of, interactive touching. However, per reviewing rules, I can't really say the name. But that game is a flash game, and is more interactive than this. You can NOT play with her anus, even though it's in full view after pulling her panties down. Disappointing. Also no sumata either, just vaginal or stroking yourself. Disappointing.

In these fap games, I think that interactivity is highly important, and there's just not a lot of it here. Enough for me to deem it average but nothing more.

Also, I only played this for 3 minutes or so. That's how much there is to do.

Art: Your Opinion/5, but for me, 4/5, as it doesn't scare me.
    Art is highly subjective, but uh... Yeah, it doesn't scare me like how some other games may with either grotesque sort of faces, or whatever. No broken textures either, I think. However, the UI and interface and whatever could use a little more work.
    Also, yeah, I like anime art style. So, you know. What you see is what you get. If you don't like the art, then don't get this game.

Sound: 3/5, Good, but the voice gets annoying.
    It's perfectly serviceable. However, there's no background music, which is sort of minor in a game where it's most likely to be drowned out in slapping and stuff. But the worst gripe is that, the girls voice and moans are through a screen. So it comes out as artificially lower quality, and it begins to hurt my ears.
    However, I will say, hearing the screams did spark a little sadistic feeling inside of me. First time I felt it, honestly.
    And there no options to edit volume individually.

Plot: You find a butt in a wall after you piss and you see screens and don't want to leave that butt without playing with it/5.

It's totally average... Honestly I felt a little disappointed, but it is only ~32MB and I downloaded it for free. Would I buy it? No. But it might be a little fun thing to try out for those who want a "stuck in wall" scenario that's quick and easy.