• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.40 star(s) 9 Votes

MacDakka

Jun 10, 2017
Aye - and it seems this game is one of the more elusive ones. I have seen exactly one VIP version of it in the wilds, and that was around 2017 and version 2.3 or something. :unsure:

Shpendelfiv

Jul 7, 2018
it's pity that there is no gallery scenes with night elves and draenei... and this game is really laggy, I have 20 fps.... I have got 268/270 gallery, 99%

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
The Problem in this game is too see the most sexscenes i needed a low purity.

This is only possible when i lost the fights, but then im too weak for the endboss red sonja.
How i can solved this?

barteke22

Sep 23, 2017
I give this game a 1/10... I finished it, almost gave up because they reused an entire (very frustrating) level I just did in the next quest... And I can tell you I regret wasting my time on this. The few lines of voice acting and text were not worth this, just use a CG extractor instead...

The story, art, and voice acting is pretty good. I'd give it a good 7/10 or more, going by hentai game standards.

The gameplay... It seemed like an interesting idea on paper, stealthing by enemies etc... But no, it's the most garbage, frustrating, broken gameplay I've seen so far. The stealth mechanic is just bad, even when it doesn't bug out, and the overall movement speed is just painfully slow. It feels like the devs didn't play test their game at all. Riddled with minigames and many minutes of content you have to redo if you fail the sometimes impossible stealth (cause RNG is against you), and constant crashes... Even Cheat Engine won't save you from going mad in this game...

Last edited:

fusibile87

Jun 28, 2020
Sorry but where is the switch in the first prison? I really can't find it, i don't unerstand if it's a bug...

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
the jump points don't seem to work... whether i'm being chased or not, cant use them

123A2A0

May 26, 2021
我想知道怎么离开监狱,左边是回监狱上面是监狱中间的隔间右边是泳池,右上还是监狱

123A2A0

May 26, 2021
123A2A0,帖子:6404749,会员:3741378 said:
我想知道什么活动大楼,左上是回监狱顶部是监狱中间的隔间右边是游泳池,右上是监狱,我到达不了潜水
[/引用]

2.40 star(s) 9 Votes