2.40 star(s) 9 Votes

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Completed? So does the farm actually have accompanying CG's instead of just pixel art now?

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Thoughts 3.1
This is going to be a rant. i didn't enjoy this.
first of all....why are there battles in this? having a level system and gear just to contradict it by having the enemies level up thus making it a waste of time is poor design.
and then there was the glitches...various crashes and other issues some of which mentioned below made this a tedious experience. naturally the dialog needs improvement too.
Please rate this using what you wrote here and post a 1/5 of this "game"

Reactions: Adirtymexican666

DANDC

Jun 20, 2018
Thoughts 3.1
This is going to be a rant. i didn't enjoy this.
first of all....why are there battles in this? having a level system and gear just to contradict it by having the enemies level up thus making it a waste of time is poor design.
and then there was the glitches...various crashes and other issues some of which mentioned below made this a tedious experience. naturally the dialog needs improvement too.

The story was okay at first,but then you get to this part where you are going to enlist the help of the revolutionaries. which you have been trying to find them to help you since the start....but...for unknown reasons...you betray them...with no apparent option to do otherwise...
the story direction from that point just went downhill rapidly...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall
massive waste of time, would only get the CGI from this and skip the game.

just imagine the guy who paid 50$ for the vip version :(

Reactions: kleper666

DANDC

Jun 20, 2018
Actually the story,scenes and the 3d model (of sylvanas) were good but with no guide it was difficult .Cheats also dont make it fun if there are a lot of bugs as you said plus the key combo an traps.Seems like the developer @Zuleyka Games needs to either patch it or update it to 3.2 :).Pls dont make us wait like before because nobody had any idea about this game untill 3.1 was released directly after the 2.1 demo which didn't help in showing any potential of the game.i hope for the next games (maybe) you do something like release 2.1 for public 2.2 for patreon and 2.5 +cheats for vip but with nude skin opt for all so we dont have to lose some health to see some skin:ROFLMAO:.

outraider96

Jul 16, 2017
ok so... do i have to literally walk all the time? because i pressed all the buttons and i cant find a sprint button and its getting on my nerves tbh

Astranza

Oct 5, 2017
I know it's been asked before but I can't find an answer anywhere. Where the hell is this feeding list? I've searched the entire warehouse and nothing. The only thing I can think of is that one of those two rooms at the bottom has it, but Sylvanas refuses to open either of the doors.

Reactions: MrFoen06

MrFoen06

Dec 30, 2018
i have two questions:
1. where can i find the thing that i need to get to the second virgin slave?
2. how can i escape the prison and find the rebels?

D

Deleted member 584847

guys, please... is there some kind of walkhrough? Im kind of tired from running back and forth through the Orc areas fighting everybody each time the area change... :(

D

Deleted member 584847

I know it's been asked before but I can't find an answer anywhere. Where the hell is this feeding list? I've searched the entire warehouse and nothing. The only thing I can think of is that one of those two rooms at the bottom has it, but Sylvanas refuses to open either of the doors.
its in the warehouse, bottom right, next to the elf slut, in the little room with BDSM tools. the doors are somehow stucked so you need an oil from the room in the top row (same area).

Reactions: MrFoen06

MrFoen06

Dec 30, 2018
She is talking about the oil when you are trying to open the doors for the first time. The oil is in the same area just... try to unlock all the chests there :D
i alraedy done everything in this room, i also searched with my mouse, but there are only the two doors, the jump points, the table and the guy :(

rustwat

Mar 29, 2018
It's actually impossible to beat the last section of vault 2, you can't make it from door to door without being spotted.

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
just start playing this game, a lost to the first enemy in the trisfal crpyt" for fun" and I don't get a picture or anything just hear voices, and than it takes me back the spirit healer. What gives?

2.40 star(s) 9 Votes