RPGM The Wish [V0.22] [The Sex Game's Stories]

1.80 star(s) 11 Votes

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Yup the video plays i hear the audio and can see the outline of things moving but it's all white out
:unsure: euh.... o_O
I think it must be a bug with your PC. Maybe it's a compatibility issue or a graphics issue.

Right-click on the .exe and change the options in the "Compatibility" tab (some people have videos that freeze and this has managed to fix this problem). And make sure your graphics card is up to date.

Reactions: 13acon

13acon

Feb 8, 2017
:unsure: euh.... o_O
I think it must be a bug with your PC. Maybe it's a compatibility issue or a graphics issue.

Right-click on the .exe and change the options in the "Compatibility" tab (some people have videos that freeze and this has managed to fix this problem). And make sure your graphics card is up to date.

Yup the compatibility was the issue

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: TSGS

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
Are the tags up to date? Is there real action what so ever?
The models seem nice.

Avar

Jun 29, 2018
been waiting for someone to upload their full save for a while now.
does this game have no replayability for the scenes at all?

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
been waiting for someone to upload their full save for a while now.
does this game have no replayability for the scenes at all?
By following each NPC's walkthrough, you unlock new actions that are each accompanied by a video that can be replayed as many times as you want.
For example, you love to see Sweetie purposely spill her glass of milk on her when you eat with her in the morning, do yourself a favor and repeat this action as many times as you want :p

Kevinyip93

Jul 10, 2018
Ava's quest 19 said I need to incorrectly encode the patient recodes, but I didn't see this option, only the "do it seriously" and "take advantage" option, I tried both but not making any progress.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Ava's quest 19 said I need to incorrectly encode the patient recodes, but I didn't see this option, only the "do it seriously" and "take advantage" option, I tried both but not making any progress.
Choose "take advantage" and you see the video where the guy spends his time looking at Ava's boobs instead of working.
Then, her corruption has to be high enough for the next video to start so you need to give her more corruption potions ;)

Kevinyip93

Jul 10, 2018
Choose "take advantage" and you see the video where the guy spends his time looking at Ava's boobs instead of working.
Then, her corruption has to be high enough for the next video to start so you need to give her more corruption potions ;)
Tried again, I gave her 100 potions more, still not thing happened:unsure:
So, what is the exact number of "high enough corruption"?

Maximov

Apr 23, 2018
high enough generaly refer at 200-250(but go for 201 or 251 sometimes some variable are not take in charge at the requirement )

Sinon Ava quete 12 tu a pas precisé l'h pour l'action ( mais ca empeche pas de la trouver) quete 13 allez dans sa cuisine a 7.00 et passer du temps avec elle te fait passer a 21.00

Kevinyip93

Jul 10, 2018
high enough generaly refer at 200-250(but go for 201 or 251 sometimes some variable are not take in charge at the requirement )

Sinon Ava quete 12 tu a pas precisé l'h pour l'action ( mais ca empeche pas de la trouver) quete 13 allez dans sa cuisine a 7.00 et passer du temps avec elle te fait passer a 21.00
I got 350, still can't progress furthero_O

Maximov

Apr 23, 2018
well i think a variable are broken because i didn't go that high for anyone(but maybe you need 351^^)

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019

I made a mistake in the encoding and therefore the quest is blocked. Otherwise, you shouldn't give so much between 2 quests.
Apart from Alison, Elsa, Piper and Jayden who sometimes have 50 point jumps, for the other NPCs, you have to give much less.
If you're at 350 for Ava, all you have to do is raise her Love points for the next version because it's the last quest that requires corruption points and i'm going to try to finish the date with her for the next version.

Pour la quête 12, je n'ai pas précisé l'heure car c'est le seule moment où elle se trouve à cet endroit la semaine.
Pour la 13, c'est à corriger.

Normally, I think it's good. I've corrected what both of you told me. Here are the fixes to put in the "data" file.

Last edited:

Kevinyip93

Jul 10, 2018
I made a mistake in the encoding and therefore the quest is blocked. Otherwise, you shouldn't give so much between 2 quests.
Apart from Alison, Elsa, Piper and Jayden who sometimes have 50 point jumps, for the other NPCs, you have to give much less.
If you're at 350 for Ava, all you have to do is raise her Love points for the next version because it's the last quest that requires corruption points and i'm going to try to finish the date with her for the next version.

Pour la quête 12, je n'ai pas précisé l'heure car c'est le seule moment où elle se trouve à cette endroit la semaine.
Pour la 13, c'est à corriger.

Normally, I think it's good. I've corrected what both of you told me. Here are the fixes to put in the "data" file.
Correctif
Now I can progress, thanks!

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Now I can progress, thanks!
You're welcome and have fun ;)

ps: I'm going to finish her in the next version (or the one right after) but Sweetie is complete and Ashley has her blackmailing part which is complete.

1.80 star(s) 11 Votes