RPGM The Wish [V0.22] [The Sex Game's Stories]

1.80 star(s) 11 Votes

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
To travel in the cave you have to remember 2 things: 1st, become stronger and 2nd, go as low as possible. From the -45 to -50 floor, monsters give 10 droplets each (without bonuses) => with max bonuses, each monster gives enough to make a potion. And most importantly, don't forget to look for the bonus content in each area. => new companions, the forge, more alchemy crates and in the next version, gold chests with 1 magic stone in each.

You have to look at the changelog to see the NPCs completed. the next one will be AVA

ps: don't forget to train
and do you need to open the boxes in the cave , because with the 1 drop per monster in the beginning off the cave it is verry hard to make a potion

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
and do you need to open the boxes in the cave , because with the 1 drop per monster in the beginning off the cave it is verry hard to make a potion
Have you ever checked your skill board on the hero's PC? (or in your locker at school or the gym). You have a quick explanation in the introduction of each of your skills, but you can review this explanation in more detail here and so you will be able to know what each skill brings you in exploration AND during combat. For example: to open a redchest in the cave, you use the lock picking and silenced skill (silenced increases your agility and can allow you to be the 1st to hit during battles).

Also, redchests have random rewards that can help (especially if you get the droplets that are equal to the number of droplets given by the area boss (also works with the foresight bonus)).

ps: I'm talking about redchest because in the next version, there will be 4 goldchests to find in the cave.

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
yes mr tsgs i check every day in school after the lesson my locker
same as in the gym
i asked the question because it is as the previous poster say , a lot of grind
and because i have to make choises ( i dont know what comes or what is developped)
i want to know if it is wise to choose lockpick or silence or corruption

english is not my native language so sometimes i dont know how to explain it properly
but i am not unknown with simular games and i know the basics off such games as this one

anyway ty again for the quik response

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
yes mr tsgs i check every day in school after the lesson my locker
same as in the gym
i asked the question because it is as the previous poster say , a lot of grind
and because i have to make choises ( i dont know what comes or what is developped)
i want to know if it is wise to choose lockpick or silence or corruption

english is not my native language so sometimes i dont know how to explain it properly
but i am not unknown with simular games and i know the basics off such games as this one

anyway ty again for the quik response
You can try to explain in your language, I'll translate it with google translate unless it's in French lol.

The game offers a lot of possibilities and droplets have several uses. One of the most useful uses at the beginning of the game (for me) is to convert them into EXP at the Wish Stone to quickly reach lvl10 and finish the 1st area to unlock companions. With all armor parts, you're also invulnerable except against the boss in that area.

Lock picking has 2 functions, open chests and enter in any house. If you add spying, you can see any NPC naked (with 50 corruption, some can be seen masturbating. I still have to add this to those who don't do it yet).

Tip, the bosses each give 10 potions (1 after each death). There are 10 bosses so that already gives you 100 free potions. All changes to the game are in the changelogs and my contributors can see the changelog for the next version.

A lot of people complain about grinds because I think they're too used to VNs.

I try to come regularly but sometimes I go 2 or 3 days without coming. For faster responses, you have to use Patreon because I receive messages directly on my mobile phone.

How to enable save game
You have to use the bed in the hero's room or the red glyphs in the cave with monsters.

Last edited:

Maximov

Apr 23, 2018
I have the same issue with Elsa with the foot massage. I don't think it's the save. My is relatively new (March24) and Alison quest is done. But I don't know what the problem is either
try to see her at 16:00 at week end behind the house

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
When I go to see Sweetie at night while she is sleeping, a video of her sleeping appears and then the screen goes black. The menus work perfectly but the game map does not. Any solution?

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Reactions: LASOMBRA76

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
Which girls have the option to get their phone active? In Piper's information, for example, it does not indicate how to get it.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Which girls have the option to get their phone active? In Piper's information, for example, it does not indicate how to get it.
They can all be obtained, but for now the number of friendships is too high. I'm in the process of reducing this and for the moment, the list of information is completed by 1 info every 50 friendship points.

PS: For dates, there's only Sweetie at the moment. I'll try to add the ability to do this with Ashley and Ava in V0.23 or +

Last edited:

Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
I'm sure it's a fine game, I just hope it gets a proper full edit at some point. As a native English speaker, the grammar and dialogue is immediately off-putting.

I have empathy for people who are ESL though. English is a hard language to get perfect.

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
Good afternoon. I have downloaded the update and the videos do not display, a black screen appears. First I downloaded the update file. Then to try, I downloaded the video file again, and nothing. In the previous version this did not happen.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Good afternoon. I have downloaded the update and the videos do not display, a black screen appears. First I downloaded the update file. Then to try, I downloaded the video file again, and nothing. In the previous version this did not happen.
You have to move the files from "upd the wish to V0.22" to "The wish V0.21" and choose to replace the existing files.

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
Debe mover los archivos de "actualizar el deseo a V0.22" a "El deseo V0.21" y elegir reemplazar los archivos existentes.
[/CITA]
Hice precisamente eso antes de notificarle del error. Después de eso descargué la versión completa con el archivo de video y sigue pasando lo mismo, no puedo ver el video, solo una pantalla negra.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Normally, if the videos are in the "\www\movies" folder, there should be no problem. I just tested it and it works.
Right after the introduction, I went to watch Sweetie while she looks in her fridge and the video starts correctly.

1.80 star(s) 11 Votes