Kitty and the Lord

Creators of The Whore of Babylon & SX-Ultra
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
A new public update for TWOB is out now:

FuckingMachinev3.jpg

Changelog V10-2023

- 6 new original artworks for the Dungeon's Dom routes with two variations (nun habit & normal)
  • Restraints
  • Cage
  • F*** Machine
  • Spreader bar
  • Chair
  • Stocks
- 2 Ending posters for the Apprentice's path & Demon Queen Path

To know more about cheats, walkthroughs, picture galleries & other perks visit us
* or

*New will get +2 months free :love:

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
wooot!! can't wait to play the update. Just to check though.. it feels like in my last playthrough my character (submissive path) kinda got locked into trying to oppose what was happening? Is it basically 'dominant and you try to make it happen' vs 'submissive and you try to promote purity'? (I wasn't necessarily in favor of succeeding given that more-success = less-corruption everywhere = less naughty stuff, but it seemed there was a bunch of stuff I couldn't do 'cause the MC wasn't 'pure enough' and I needed to do it) Is there a 'submissive victim that is helping spread the corruption'?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheWhoreOfBabylon-2023.10.22
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
wooot!! can't wait to play the update. Just to check though.. it feels like in my last playthrough my character (submissive path) kinda got locked into trying to oppose what was happening? Is it basically 'dominant and you try to make it happen' vs 'submissive and you try to promote purity'? (I wasn't necessarily in favor of succeeding given that more-success = less-corruption everywhere = less naughty stuff, but it seemed there was a bunch of stuff I couldn't do 'cause the MC wasn't 'pure enough' and I needed to do it) Is there a 'submissive victim that is helping spread the corruption'?
Yes there is! The ending breakdown is the following for the submissive route

Helen's Dark Flock: Submit to Father Martin and Helen semi-willingly and spread corruption
Purifying Angel: Reject their plans and purify through martyrdom (still naughty)

They diverge towards the end (a specific event), so most of the route will be as you described, narratively trying to prevent yourself and the convent from being corrupted.

Enjoy and toodles,
The Lord

Reactions: HypnoKitten

isthatyou

Nov 24, 2018
In this game there is a route in which Helen becomes the abbess of the monastery, and not Father Martin?
(sry for my eng). I want Helen to become the head, not Father Martin.

Значок Проверено сообществом

Sep 27, 2020
i know u r meme-ing but there are, unironically, ppl who cannot visualize inside their mind. a condition called APHANTASIA. they don't have a minds eye per say.

here is a very informative video:

a lot of ppl do not even realize they have this condition.

MoCap

May 28, 2018
I think I'm stuck. I have the ability to do Spell Against Greed. But I'm not able to perform it.
It says " Make sure you have all the required materials and sufficient energy! "
I have all the required materials and energy. Only a corrupted soul is scratched over. How do i proceed?

EDIT
I'm not stuck. Just Stupid. I didn't have all the materials.

Last edited:

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
For some reason it is incredibly hot whenever I see that the original model (the character profile pic) has been used in scenes. I'd love to see more of that.
Sadly she retired as a model! Although good to know that that's something you guys like, so many we can possibly implement in future projects.

Toodles,
The Lord

Reactions: Devilrv

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Sadly she retired as a model! Although good to know that that's something you guys like, so many we can possibly implement in future projects.

Toodles,
The Lord
Glad to see you are still active on the Forum.
Quick question. Are there any plans for the Sub route in the future or has this project been marked as finished from your end?
I loved the Deadulus project as well, waiting on a couple of Updates to build up the Playtime rn.

Keep up the Good Work. Appreciate your efforts.
Cheers.

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Glad to see you are still active on the Forum.
Quick question. Are there any plans for the Sub route in the future or has this project been marked as finished from your end?
I loved the Deadulus project as well, waiting on a couple of Updates to build up the Playtime rn.

Keep up the Good Work. Appreciate your efforts.
Cheers.
Hi Devilrv,
Kitty's finishing up a Daedalus Project rework right now and I think that is her main focus artistically for the next few months as she really wants to build up playtime like you said. However, she does periodically return to The Whore of Babylon so it's not out of the question, and the sub route is definitely "her baby" as she worked really hard on the concept for that one.

Toodles,
The Lord

• Red Heart
Reactions: Devilrv

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Speaking of routes, any chance for a dickfree lesbian route? I still love the idea of corrupting a monastery and maybe the whole town and enjoy the beginning of the game, but i always lose interest when dicks become unavoidable or some lousy priest thinks he can dominate a succubus...and does it -,-

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes