Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Just a quick question, Kitty and the Lord, as someone asked for further compression of your game: seeing how the dungeon pack is currently residing in the main game's images folder – converted to WEBMs, no less – it's separate download isn't necessary anymore, correct?

Kitty and the Lord

Creators of The Whore of Babylon & SX-Ultra
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Just a quick question, Kitty and the Lord, as someone asked for further compression of your game: seeing how the dungeon pack is currently residing in the main game's images folder – converted to WEBMs, no less – it's separate download isn't necessary anymore, correct?
Correct! We decided to include it in the main download since the switch to WebM reduced the filesize several times.

Toodles,
The Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
I understand everyone likes compression but consider a HQ option?!
No loss of quality with regards to the older version. However, some of the original gifs might have less than stellar quality owing to hosting limitations back in the day. Hopefully down the line we can replace those with better quality ones, but no promises.

Toodles,
The Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
How do I get Mother to die? I have tried different combinations and only one works, kinda. She stops punishing before getting too tired. How do I get her to continue?
You need to have built the dungeon, bring Helen, and let her choose the cane. You might have to build the dungeon or enslave Helen still.

Toodles,
The Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Banner Itch.png
A new public update for TWOB is out now:

After weeks of hard work, it is finally here! A new Dungeon + a new list in your drawer for you to enjoy :love:

Interested in the cheat version?

Note: It is recommended to start a new game to avoid errors during new events.

Changelog Dungeon Rework + In The Court of the Demon Queen Expansion

• New scene with Helen in the Laundry + original illustrations
  • New slave option for Helen with 3 variations (strapon, futa, Demon)
  • Dominant Dungeon rework: Reformed wings
    - Event variations
    - Different outcomes for training options
  • New List in the drawers. Optional events w/ different outcomes after completing your Revenge list" In The Court of the Demon Queen"
-Helen
-Naomi
-Sonia
-Grace & Aitana
-Papa Slick
-Dalia
-Alice & Ben

Dungeon Rework additional info:

TORMENT AND TRAINING AREA
- Torment: -2 Energy/ +5 Power --> 1/3 Possibility to get a follower
- Sell her: -2 Enegy / +7 Money --> Option to send them to the Brothel
- Training: -2 Energy / 3 possible outcomes: +1 Follower & +5 Power, +6 Power, Nothing

FOLLOWER SCHOOLING

Pet training:

- Puppys --> -1 Energy / Variable outcome: +1, +3 or +5 Power
- Catgirls --> -2 Energy / Variable outcome: +2, +6 or +10 Power

Impact discipline (Cane, Whip, Paddle): -1 Energy / 2 possible outcomes: 1 Follower & +3 Power, Nothing

Sybian endurance: Betting system (10, 25 or 50 Coins / win or lose)

Ring gag endurance: Betting system (1, 3 or 5 coins / Win or lose)

Chastity belt endurance:
- Licking --> -1 Energy / 2 possible outcomes: +1 Follower & +3 Power, or -3 Power.
- Assf*ck --> -2 Energy / 2 possible outcomes: +1 Follower & +6 Power, or -6 Power.

Swing: Betting system
- Low --> -1 Energy / (5 Power / Bad (lose), normal (neutral), good (double)
- Medium --> -2 Energy / (10 Power / Bad, normal, good)
- High --> -3 Energy / (15 Power / Bad, normal, good)

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
Just a heads up, in the passage during the Christmas party, Christmas is misspelled when it describes the clothes. I've been following the game for awhile, and I do like it rather a bit. I look forward to potential future updates!

Reactions: Kitty and the Lord

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
I'm glad the us still content being made for this game. However i feel like a broken record at this stage, would definately like more sub content for this. I don't think there has been any new sub content since the final realise and both the DLC were for the Dom route.

Reactions: Kitty and the Lord

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
I'm glad the us still content being made for this game. However i feel like a broken record at this stage, would definately like more sub content for this. I don't think there has been any new sub content since the final realise and both the DLC were for the Dom route.
I'll relay that to Kitty. She loves the Sub route as well.

Toodles,
The Lord

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Devilrv

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
How do you get a corrupted soul on the sub path for the spell against greed?
If I'm remembering correctly, you have to corrupt Sonia in Mother Superior's office. She's obsessed with money and manages the convent's finances (thus the spell against greed).

Toodles,
The Lord

leaddude

Jul 19, 2020
With the download none of the images or videos are popping up when i play? Is there an issue with the download on mac? or am i just doing something wrong?

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
With the download none of the images or videos are popping up when i play? Is there an issue with the download on mac? or am i just doing something wrong?
Have you played other HTML games and is it just this one that's not working? The HTML file has to be in a folder with an "images" folder inside.

Toodles,
The Lord

sandalhathat

Nov 20, 2020
Hey erm... sorry if this has been asked already, but... how do I progress, if I've seemingly done everything except... like, fully break silvia? I have... $2000, and the only thing I haven't upgraded is the... like, general facilities upgrade or w/e, costs like 3.5k or something. I have 1291 power. I've finished David's questline. I'm pretty sure I've finished everyone's except... lemme see the book... so yeah I have everyone crossed out except... Sister Silvia... then Sister Adele, Papa Slick, Father Martin.

I actually... don't even know where Sister Adele is, but I could've sworn I already completed her some time ago, although the diary doesn't show that. I seemingly can't do anything new. I have 39 followers... not sure what other info you need. I can obviously... yeah, might as well attach my save here.

Please halp!

Kitty and the Lord

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Hey erm... sorry if this has been asked already, but... how do I progress, if I've seemingly done everything except... like, fully break silvia? I have... $2000, and the only thing I haven't upgraded is the... like, general facilities upgrade or w/e, costs like 3.5k or something. I have 1291 power. I've finished David's questline. I'm pretty sure I've finished everyone's except... lemme see the book... so yeah I have everyone crossed out except... Sister Silvia... then Sister Adele, Papa Slick, Father Martin.

I actually... don't even know where Sister Adele is, but I could've sworn I already completed her some time ago, although the diary doesn't show that. I seemingly can't do anything new. I have 39 followers... not sure what other info you need. I can obviously... yeah, might as well attach my save here.

Please halp!
Make sure you do the Ritual Aspect of Lilith in the Confessionary to become a futa. After, you may fuck Silvia and Papa Slick to complete your revenge against them. But before you attempt to become a futa, you must initiate your revenge against Papa Slick: when you're in the Brothel, offer services of your own until you get caught by Papa; from there, you'll know what to do. This also opens the door to take revenge against Adele. Hope this helps :)

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes