Jimmybob

Apr 30, 2018
How can you even call it a walkthrough when the first line is "click on picture"

Yea? Well what fucking picture?

Also, this game is the most confusing game i've ever seen. Horrible release structure

Reactions: rob9394

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
How can you even call it a walkthrough when the first line is "click on picture"

Fortunately there are the hotspot location pictures, without them I would be waiting for the stepmom dinner indefinitely...

Reactions: Zee95

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017

Also, this game is the most confusing game i've ever seen. Horrible release structure
:WutFace: :coldsweat: Many people agree with you. Therefore, the game has such a "feirical" rating.

Reactions: UncleVT

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Susu cap Nona, Miss milk hat? :hushedface: who is she? :extremelyhappy: Glad that u liked the game!

freka_man

Jun 25, 2018
OMFG I deserve achivement took me a moment to realise where the KEYS where :)) game gave me no achivement :( after all that struggle nothing, I played the PC game woohoo finally moving on, after 10 min of trying :))

Reactions: Zee95

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
OMFG I deserve achivement took me a moment to realise where the KEYS where :)) game gave me no achivement :( after all that struggle nothing, I played the PC game woohoo finally moving on, after 10 min of trying :))
In this version I removed all the hidden buttons. I think now there should be no problems with finding keys.

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
Where is the key in the beginning? Janet is cleaning and making dinner, but I can't find the key? I keep going around al lthe rooms, clicked all the clogs, but nothing? Also the walkthrough couldn't be more confusing.

Click on picture
Click on shelf
Click on pc
-
> power button... what? it keeps telling me the MC doesn't know what to play....a bit more time spent on the Walkthrough would make things soooo muc better!!

freka_man

Jun 25, 2018
wait, I am confused how dare the MC go to college ? what will happen to "his Mom"? i mean last info known is that she doesnt have a job! how can we leave 2 beautiful woman behind with no $$! i am terified what will happen to them ! with no man protection yessss what!

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Where is the key in the beginning? Janet is cleaning and making dinner, but I can't find the key? I keep going around al lthe rooms, clicked all the clogs, but nothing? Also the walkthrough couldn't be more confusing.

Click on picture
Click on shelf
Click on pc
-
> power button... what? it keeps telling me the MC doesn't know what to play....a bit more time spent on the Walkthrough would make things soooo muc better!!
#whereisthekey.jpg

Reactions: Rroarr

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
wait, I am confused how dare the MC go to college ? what will happen to "his Mom"? i mean last info known is that she doesnt have a job! how can we leave 2 beautiful woman behind with no $$! i am terified what will happen to them ! with no man protection yessss what!
:extremelyhappy:

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Played about 1 ingame day so far. Looks interesting. Two things I noticed though: firstly the walkthrough in the opening post is borderline useless. Was that written for a different game? And secondly: what in the world is a "huron"?

Anyways, It's a shame mom wants to sell that beautiful Corvette. Maybe I can change her mind somehow. :p

Dodelig

Feb 13, 2018
Hm, i wonder if we'll ever see the 3 girls again.

One thing, in the beginning we only saw the mother and the ldest daughter, suddenly after a year the other daughter with her friend just show up.

I assume that the next updates will follow the original plot to the point where stopped at the police station?!

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Hm, i wonder if we'll ever see the 3 girls again.

One thing, in the beginning we only saw the mother and the ldest daughter, suddenly after a year the other daughter with her friend just show up.

I assume that the next updates will follow the original plot to the point where stopped at the police station?!
I didn't mention this in the game, that the younger sister was in the summer camp. About the police station. In the story there will be big changes.

kπ!$

Apr 18, 2018
Well haven't tried it yet but I hope the devs didn't continued on the last one but actually continued the second last one. Correct me if I am wrong?

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes