Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Is there another game with this name ?? because walkthrough and some screens dont look they are from this one
I decided to make a complete rebuild, This is an old version of the game, but it is still relevant.

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
Have someone to do the proofreading on the script, the game would be really good if not for that terrible grammar and lines. You need that person as much as that drop of water in the middle of the desert. Don't die on me man.

Reactions: Zee95

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
playing along..and all of a sudden..Dating my daughter girl shows up looking at my penis :O
hehehehe

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Having never played the game before I was wondering do I need to also download 9 and 11 as it kind of suggests ( at least the way eye looked at it ) or will I get the whole game by just downloading 12?

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Having never played the game before I was wondering do I need to also download 9 and 11 as it kind of suggests ( at least the way eye looked at it ) or will I get the whole game by just downloading 12?
no need to download 0.11. First, download 0.12, then if you want to see the previous version, download 0.9

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
I see, I get what you did with the prequel. Nice move there! Now we just have to wait and see where all of this will lead to and hoping to see more of this game sooner rather than later. Good luck @Zee95 !

Reactions: Zee95

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
I see, I get what you did with the prequel. Nice move there! Now we just have to wait and see where all of this will lead to and hoping to see more of this game sooner rather than later. Good luck @Zee95 !
Thank you buddy! I noticed that you deleted your patreon page. I have not forgotten you :) Thanks again, I hope with every update the game will only get better!

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Thank you buddy! I noticed that you deleted your patreon page. I have not forgotten you :) Thanks again, I hope with every update the game will only get better!
I didn't delete it cause I wanted to, sadly they banned me cause their bot fucked me with how they process payments and stuff, so my IP is banned right now. So now I will have to wait to get a dynamic IP from a different internet provider and get a new bank account so that I can go back to Patreon. Hopefully soon

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
I didn't delete it cause I wanted to, sadly they banned me cause their bot fucked me with how they process payments and stuff, so my IP is banned right now. So now I will have to wait to get a dynamic IP from a different internet provider and get a new bank account so that I can go back to Patreon. Hopefully soon
Oh, that's sucks... Hope all be fine!

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Well i've just started a new game & I'm stuck, I've click on every icon i can find, And every green pointer arrow, with no luck just waiting for the Stepmom to finish heating up the food? Any help would be appreciated Thanks, EDIT! Found the key
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Heh... Dev writes chapter 2 (in 8 releases), then decides to write chapter 1 (in 4 releases) and remove chapter 2. Now releasing chapter 2 again. Is he hoping we've forgotten that he already wrote chapter 2, so he can take a vacation for a few months?

I feel like chapter 1 could use a lot more choices. In his original version (up until 0.8, I think) the choices led to very different routes and scenes. There's really no difference between the choices this time around. I really liked that the game was actually a GAME and had a lot of branching story lines. I know it's hard to write a cohesive story like that, but it's a lot of fun to play and explore. Honestly, I'd be happy if the routes the dev didn't want to pursue had an h-scene and then ended the game in an entertaining or logical way. I guess the idea of "the way" is no longer to find the right "way" among many, but to be railroaded onto it.

Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
You think you would have sex with the girl you picked was the sexist instead of just doing the red head.

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes