Sxbej1848sb

Jun 20, 2018
Why did the dev make this game so flipping complicated?! This is the most complicated game with the weird hidden keys and bonus/secret sences. Harder than RPGmaker games even LOL

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Why did the dev make this game so flipping complicated?! This is the most complicated game with the weird hidden keys and bonus/secret sences. Harder than RPGmaker games even LOL
Well, it was experimental mechanics of the game. Which received a lot of criticism :) In the upcoming update, I plan to leave secrets, but I will remove those secrets that prevent the passage of the game.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i just find this game now.
I have as always few questions before start the game.
I read the genre:
incest, short, mom-son, life simulater, rape (avoidable)

Now, as always, not all genres are often listed at the beginning of the game. But during the various updates maybe they are also amplified. So before i start a game that i do not like for some genre, i need someone to tell me if i can play without worry o just avoid it.

Who mean rape? I read is avoidable, but... who rape who?
Because if the rape is the mc, who just... rape is mother XD or some other wamen, i can try the rape thing.
But if the rape is another men who rape one of the other girls/women, at last i know that i can avoid the bad thing.
Also... Any other men in game? NTR (netorare) or (netori) thing? If yes... (netorare) avoidable?
Can someone tell me this kind of thing?
Anticipate thankses.

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes