QQA

Dec 31, 2017

All hidden buttons.
Was there another version of this game? I saved the game so I could download and play it later but this seems to be different.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Need help in the android version where can i find the key?
If you look literally in the post above yours and click view attachment you will see where the keys are. Geezus dont people Fing read? Sorry to the forum mods i am trying to be good but there are so many needy people that dont know how to do for them selfs.

Japeth

Jun 22, 2018
If you look literally in the post above yours and click view attachment you will see where the keys are. Geezus dont people Fing read? Sorry to the forum mods i am trying to be good but there are so many needy people that dont know how to do for them selfs.
Have you seen my attached files? Talk about people who dont know how to Fing read! I took a screenshot. It doesnt say "keys" anywhere.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
look in the post above your post i quoted tard you are in the wrong spot. not the closet with your cloths. And i know how to read go back and read what i posted. Yes i seen your attached file. which is why i said people dont fing READ

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Have you seen my attached files? Talk about people who dont know how to Fing read! I took a screenshot. It doesnt say "keys" anywhere.
I checked it on my phone and tablet.
Click on the display and do not let go sliding on it with your finger, about the place where the hidden button. When the button appears, release the finger. At the file u attached there are no keys, u can find there photo.

JoeDoe07

Feb 26, 2017
I wanted to hide some secrets so that it was not so easy to find them. If in subsequent versions I leave the hidden buttons, then in the archive with the game will be a walktrough too.
Really Well done!
I cannot find the *cking keys anywhere. Did you ever check this on a Mac?

Your game is no longer enjoyable.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Really Well done!

My friend, look at the posts above.

All hidden buttons.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Really Well done!

Honestly, I did not check the MAC version of the game, because I do not have IMAC. If it's not difficult for you to check all the buttons, if there are bugs tell me please. Thank you.
To see all the bonus scenes:
1. Look at the bottom drawer of the computer table (the story about parents).
2. Find a photo of Adele (Clothing closet.)
3. Peek at Mrs. Jonas, returning to her.
If done correctly, you will see the Carlos-Nubia scene (from the inside)

Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
[Цитата="Zee95, должность: 849539, член: 207656"]
Все потайные пуговицы.[/ЦИТАТА]
Very thnks

Reactions: Zee95
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes