yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Back around 0.6 of this game I was like... Wow this is a spectacular start. I loved this game. It has wonderful potential. Decent looking renders, good story line, nice options, interesting plot. I want to see where this goes!

So at that time I decided. I'm gonna personally go on pause for updates for this game. I want to see what happens when it's a little more filled out. Skipped 0.7, 0.8, and 0.9. So I saw 0.10 was out. I figured what the hell lets go back and check it out.

I am disappointed with this update. It seems like there is even less content. That great rape / kidnapping / suicide /murdered line is gone. The renders are far worse. That stupid key literally wasted 10 minutes of my time to find. That light skinned black chick neighbor is fugly. The main protagonist gives off a really gay vibe in the opening scene to me. The main character's best friend has a punchable face. Molesting the sleeping lady on the couch totally passed up. It feels like the game I enjoyed was abandoned, and replaced with something far less interesting under the same name. Had the creator just made this a different game all together under a different name... Maybe I wouldn't be so harsh on the thing. However the way this game has been updated was not so great. This version should have been called a different name, and kept old one alive. My 2 cents

Jimbles

Aug 30, 2017
I highly suggest you (Dev) make the game the way you want. That includes story overall, if you need help with or want to learn more about Renpy than by all means practice & try different things. Most people will always complain about game.
I wanted to second this. Make the game that you want to play. I know it's hard to lose customers and everything else, but if you create something that you're passionate about and enjoy. You'll find that there's plenty of deranged fuckers out there that enjoy the same thing you do. Don't be afraid to take inputs and ideas from your audience, but at the end of the day you're the creator.

There's an old fable about some people and a donkey, I don't remember it, but the moral is you can't please everyone.

fossill

Dec 6, 2017
View attachment 114083
Overview:

You 17 years old student, live with your stepmother and stepsister in a flat in town. Manage your Life.

Updated: 19/Jun/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.10a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Starting a new game is required!
Download:
PC: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - -

View attachment 51533 View attachment 46394 View attachment 46395 View attachment 46396 View attachment 46397 View attachment 46398 View attachment 46399
Hello, Walkthrough for different games.. Besides I couldn't find the key for open drawer

U

User_10739

I loved the darkness of the last rendition it was different than what everybody else was doing, now we have cogs & sprockets out our ass and the dreaded photoshop posterize filter. smh...

Perhaps patronage dropped off when they feared abandonment when you started to work on something else instead of letting us profit from saving sis and random chick from the serial killer...

And watching the new husband of the neighbor banging her is totally not a turn on...

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
I highly suggest you (Dev) make the game the way you want. That includes story overall, if you need help with or want to learn more about Renpy than by all means practice & try different things. Most people will always complain about game.

Stuff like = NTR content, no nude or sex scenes after a few versions, comparing your game to others etc.

So if you want more people to show an interest to your game = add some sexual content early on, people love incest so there is that too. lol, don't have NTR content otherwise you will see pages & pages about people rambling on about it. Don't add too much grind gameplay, try to make navigation easier etc

This is just stuff that is common overall. But making your own story & game, people will eventually come around. Good luck with your game & i have to say at least your trying & not giving up have a positive attitude
Strongly agree with you , people hate blue-ball games and so many teasing, just think of this Dev , no one will be happy to support thinking that they will play just to get blue-balled. Fucking waste of time right.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
I agree with your feedback, and I will fix the game. But there is your huge fault too! Why do you write your feedback only when u dissapointed? If u like the game, write it, leave your feedback, say it to Dev, i don't mean my game. We are a masters of crititism, I'm not against criticism. It's realy helpfull to chose a right way to move forward. In short, i'll try to fix all your remarks. Respect to u all!

Reactions: Vibescu and UncleVT

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Zee95 i have a question.When i put the penties to side from Mrs. Jonas then say the mc what from real pussy Carl.I have make a screenshot from that.so my question is who is Carl? or is it wrong with carl

edit: for those who are interested I have updated the incest patch because i have forgot to change on the photos from frank to dad

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Welp hidden button for android doesnt work for mrs jonah and janet except for the key to drawer..
I checked it on my phone and tablet, first u need to peek at mrs.Jonas, tap on the sofa as at the picture(in phone version hidden button will be in text box) then the button on Janet will active.

skykingdom

Oct 17, 2017
I checked it on my phone and tablet, first u need to peek at mrs.Jonas, tap on the sofa as at the picture(in phone version hidden button will be in text box) then the button on Janet will active.
Ah thanks mate..anyway keep up the good work.

Reactions: Zee95

Hakeron

Jul 21, 2017
Finish the way 0.9 story before wiping it and start something different. Its completely a new game. No one will goes patreon with this kind of shit

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Finish the way 0.9 story before wiping it and start something different. Its completely a new game. No one will goes patreon with this kind of shit
You are breaking my heart. My dreams about thousands of patrons are destroyed.:'(x'D

Reactions: UncleVT

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
Played it. 2/3 of my time playing was looking for the retarded keys. Only found it because of your picture. Fix that.

There is not enough content here to really judge it as a game. It's the same as it was before. You need to move forward and make the game before getting anxious about whether it is good or not. You can always make more games after with what you have learned. if you don't go forward, you have nothing.

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Sorry... may be I'm so dumb... but... This is a totally difrent game... or really I lost my mind? And the previous game? WTF??!!

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Sorry... may be I'm so dumb... but... This is a totally difrent game... or really I lost my mind? And the previous game? WTF??!!
This is the prehistory of the previous version. A year before the main events.

Reactions: dav3knight

demonfucker

May 27, 2017
This is the prehistory of the previous version. A year before the main events.
no offence to you dev but you REALLY need to stick to an idea and stick with it ive looked into the previous version you created and you had something going for ya now with v .10 theres only like 5minutes of actual game play but the version before it actually and enough gameplay to matter im not trying to seem like an asshole but youre really screwing yourself over by redoing your game

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes