cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ok but installing the 0.36 Walkthrough don´t give me bugs or something unfortunate?
content ends on .36 so keep zip file and re-extract on other folder when you reach end of .36 and then play on un-modded and delete modded copy.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
if i remember correctly there wasn´t choices in the current version but i´m not sure

you can´t installing that.this is a pdf document
Lol, you are right, thanks. Thought it was a Mod with 16 MB but it´s really just a PDF File. Downloaded it and moved it in my extra folder for this game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
When will it be updated?

Hi friends, sorry I haven't been in touch for a while... Believe me, I had my reasons... Unfortunately I have no time to finish the release in any way. It seems like there are only a couple of days of work left, but I just can not find the time to sit down and spend a few hours working on the game. I hope that I will make the release this month. I really want to tell you a story, a complete story, with unexpected twists and turns, with emotions, joy and sadness... But for now, unfortunately, I can't find the time to work on the game. I come home from my main job tired, and I only have enough time to watch a couple of YouTube videos and read a couple of news reports.
The good news is, I found a way to pause your pledges! I won't resume pledges until I release at least two updates, or until I start working steadily on the game, or until the pledge count gets closer to $2000, maybe $1000? XD What do you think?
Again, really hoping to release an update this month!
Peace and goodness to all, friends!

Reactions: Alfius

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
a1fox3 thanks for sharing

Zee95 real life comes first

And for me, I'm gonna play other games interim.

Hi friends, sorry I haven't been in touch for a while... Believe me, I had my reasons... Unfortunately I have no time to finish the release in any way. It seems like there are only a couple of days of work left, but I just can not find the time to sit down and spend a few hours working on the game. I hope that I will make the release this month. I really want to tell you a story, a complete story, with unexpected twists and turns, with emotions, joy and sadness... But for now, unfortunately, I can't find the time to work on the game. I come home from my main job tired, and I only have enough time to watch a couple of YouTube videos and read a couple of news reports.
The good news is, I found a way to pause your pledges! I won't resume pledges until I release at least two updates, or until I start working steadily on the game, or until the pledge count gets closer to $2000, maybe $1000? XD What do you think?
Again, really hoping to release an update this month!
Peace and goodness to all, friends!

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Hi friends, I'm still in touch! And working on my games as much as possible. Since I found a button to disable pledges, now I work in a more comfortable environment, knowing that no one can accuse me of "milking" patrons. Maybe I'll do a release of The Smartass and then do a release of The Way. Anything is possible...

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Hi friends, I'm still in touch! And working on my games as much as possible. Since I found a button to disable pledges, now I work in a more comfortable environment, knowing that no one can accuse me of "milking" patrons. Maybe I'll do a release of The Smartass and then do a release of The Way. Anything is possible...
Nice

ygjy

Aug 4, 2018
No hurrys,do your best

Reactions: Zee95

Hawkeye3d

Apr 19, 2020
Glad to see this game is still getting picked up! Really like how the whole game is twisted into a horror game, unexpectedly.

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
Does the incest patch work properly for anybody? MC keeps calling her Janet even with the patch applied.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does the incest patch work properly for anybody? MC keeps calling her Janet even with the patch applied.
been a while (quite a many whiles) since last played but i think it worked just fine.

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes