BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Can you get Adele and Victoria?
If you play path A do you still save Victoria? and become the hero taking the bastard and his mother out

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can you get Adele and Victoria?
If you play path A do you still save Victoria? and become the hero taking the bastard and his mother out
well path c is for being hero but on other it's possible to escape.

Normenia Koi

Jul 30, 2022

The Way 0.21. Progress Report.
Hello, friends! I want to share with you the progress of development. I'm sorry, but 0.21 will contain a continuation of only one path (Path-A). This is due to the fact that I had to make new locations from scratch. Four new locations. I've finished two locations, I still have two locations to do. Also, the first scene in the update took a long time to complete and contained a lot of reflective, light-reflective objects. And one render took about two hours.
But I will try to make 0.21 interesting. And the update for one branch will be more than usual.
why man?

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
0.07-10p.jpg

In between working with code and text, I decided to experiment a little with old models and post-processing. I am happy with the result. In the upcoming update, almost all images have been post-processed...
And what do you think about post-processing?

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
If the Art doesn't get better it's a kind of censorship, or I will definitely censorship myself not to play this anymore :)

The MC was 13 when adopted, and now 17. Or 18, let me explain: at some point in the text it says «This is my Dinner!» while drinking, since he wants to celebrate ? I don't know if it's a translation thing, but could be a Birthday Party?
but even if he is only 17 or gets 17, the younger sister is still younger, so definitely underage.

and yes it has a long way to go from here :)
Who cares about ages? Just code it to where the player sets the ages and relationships, no censorship-circumvention patches necessary. For me as long as they are old enough to know what a secret is and how to keep one = old enough.

• Haha
Reactions: EvilChef

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
There's 3 different paths in the game.

Path A: MC saves Adelle before the kidnapping.(You get to romance Adele)
Path B: MC and Adele will be kidnapped.
Path C: Only Adele is kidnapped.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Here is the walktrough for the version 0.36.This will be updated after a new version comes out
Edit 24.08.2019: Will be updated in the future around saturday or sunday after a new version is released.Maybe a week later
Edit: 13.09.2019 if you are interested, i uploaded the walktrough to mega
Edit 17.04.2022: I put the walktrough on hold because i don´t have for the moment the time to update it.Maybe i can do it in 2 weeks
Will it get revived again? gigan

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes