• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Strange, but what do you advise me then?
Maybe you could redownload the russia version and hope that is then work.Else i have no idea why this happen.I have download this version from . This is the link what zee95 postet

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
@Zee95 hey dev !

been follwing your game for some time now !

nice work !

can i ask how long is this planned to be, considering we're at 0.22 right now ?
This will depend on the popularity of the game. If the game's rating starts to fall, maybe I'll stop developing it. But so far, there are no such plans. I want to bring each path to its logical end. I find it hard to tell you how much updates this will take.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Zee95 i have found a bug.The game works perfect but when i use the s key for create a screenshot then comes this error. He create the sceenshot and when i click on rollback then then i can continue to play.Normaly i used the print key and copy this picture then into the paint programm but i have test this function to see if this works

Last edited:
Reactions: lamarks

evr

Apr 9, 2018
I'm blocked in the chapter 1, when I'm in thefriend's house, the scene always repeats itself, i go to see the mom sleeping, we go out, and it restarts, can someone help me ?

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
I'm blocked in the chapter 1, when I'm in thefriend's house, the scene always repeats itself, i go to see the mom sleeping, we go out, and it restarts, can someone help me ?
I just checked it out, it's all working out for me. I don't even know what the problem might be.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
could you please update the walktrough from the op with this?
edit: it´s on the op now
Probably, nobody could reveal the secret of version 0.22. It's hidden in the laptop. After you find the laptop password, look back in the drawer where the flash drive was. There are some photos on the flash drive.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Probably, nobody could reveal the secret of version 0.22. It's hidden in the laptop. After you find the laptop password, look back in the drawer where the flash drive was. There are some photos on the flash drive.
wasn´t this the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if yes it is on page 24.The first picture :).Btw i hope you can fix this wired bug when i use the s key to make screenshots.It is hard everytime click on the rollback button to continue.

Last edited:

Uknowme

Feb 24, 2018
OP updated with the official Android port.

Below is my special, unofficial "family friendly" Android port. This port has @gigan's incest patch applied.

My app signing key was lost when my hdd crashed last month, so this port is not possible to install over my previous port, and you need to copy the saves to a new folder if you want to continue using your save.

How to transfer saves from v0.21a to v0.22a:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please report any issues or bugs with any of the Android versions, and I will look in to fixing it as soon as possible!

DOWNLOAD
- - - -
( version for that one guy that plays on his TV)
What's the difference between your port and the developers port?

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes