• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Oh, only my least favourite path got updated. I hope she doesn't die in this one and is found before she suffers too much.
Yeah, I mean, the guy isn't just a murderer/cannibal, he's also a rapist, so I indeed hope none of that has happened to Adele, and in that route the Mayor's daughter is still there too with Adele, wonder how she is =o

Reactions: Zee95 and botc76

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
OP updated with the official Android port.

Below is my special, unofficial "family friendly" Android port. This port has @gigan's incest patch applied.

My app signing key was lost when my hdd crashed last month, so this port is not possible to install over my previous port, and you need to copy the saves to a new folder if you want to continue using your save.

How to transfer saves from v0.21a to v0.22a:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please report any issues or bugs with any of the Android versions, and I will look in to fixing it as soon as possible!

DOWNLOAD
- - - -
( version for that one guy that plays on his TV)

quietkiller

Oct 18, 2018
everytime i get back to this game i run down in my head every positives and negatives about it and it leaves me satisfied with the story no matter what's going on
even now i cant realy pinpoint exactly what it is, but there is some kind of unique thing about this slice-of-life approach to this tale. i guess i will wait for some closure in the finished product.
anyway thx zee for ur work, u are AWESOME

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
error in the Russian version
the problem is my internet is not good today so i can´t donwload the russia version to test this.this error is between the script.rpy or in the Chapter-1.rpy file.Maybe you can upload this 2 files and i can see if i can fix this or you wait until @Zee95 is online and see this

Last edited:

Esko

Jun 11, 2017
the problem is my internet is not good today so i can´t donwload the russia version to test this.this error is between the script.rpy or in the Chapter-1.rpy file.Maybe you can upload this 2 files and i can see if i can fix this or you must wait until @Zee95 is online and see this

michael79

May 24, 2017
hello, i have this problem, that i cant play the last 2 or 3 updates.
loading last save in hospital and after the scene ive got the start scream.
maybe someone can please help.

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes