Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Sorry to bother you guys. can someone explain the game for me? I'm in the Mc house just talked to the aunt in the kitchen and pulled the plug on the tv. I clicked every object in the house and talked to the neighbor. i can't progress the story anymore.

Reactions: lamarks and Atz

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Zee95
First of all i decided to play the 2nd route and not what i wrote to you per pm. Anyway i found the route pretty good. In chapter 4 in the hospital where Patrick came in and the mc described him and he told ivan drago the first thing i had to think about was that i hadn't watched the Rocky movies for a long time :).I also found a mistake in the chapter-4b.rpy file.In lines 790 and 792 comes the same sentence but once the mc says it and then Victoria.The sentence is: "Hey Victoria! Good morning! What are you doing?".

Reactions: Zee95

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
I`m lost at this game,I thought he saved her in the barn.......my saves are screwed up.....oh geez I rescued them.......Glad I went back in saves.....I hated them to die.

jon123789

Jan 6, 2018
ok i need help im in the room trying to escape and clicked on everything clickable but not getting anywhere still stuck in the room rope hook boxes and garbage all clicked on but nothing happens
You need to find the ha d in the other room

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017

The Way. Last update.
Hello friends! With sadness, I inform you that "the Way" is likely to be frozen after the next update. After the next update, I will start developing a new story, with new characters. If the next game also fails, I will leave the development of novelles. Thanks to everyone who is with me in this journey. You can stop your donates, and just follow me. Also who is disappointed, can write to me, I will refund his donations.
Why did I go for it, although I promised to finish the game despite the number of patrons? Unfortunately, I have some personal problems. Therefore, I do not even know when 0.20 will be released, maybe also in a month, or maybe in two months.
I already have a plot for a new game. It will be a novelle, like the "Lost" show.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Noooooooo!!!!!!
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

But I understand........ Anyway, I still support you. You're doing a really great job and deserve a lot better.

Reactions: gigan and Zee95

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Noooooooo!!!!!!
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

But I understand........ Anyway, I still support you. You're doing a really great job and deserve a lot better.
Thank you my friend! Hope the new game you'll enjoy more than this one... I really apreciate it!

Reactions: lamarks

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Wow bad news .... but why freezing The Way just to start a new one with no surety it will be any better? I personally think your game will get more supporters with each and every update since it is a unique story. Stick with it!

Reactions: Zee95

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Wow bad news .... but why freezing The Way just to start a new one with no surety it will be any better? I personally think your game will get more supporters with each and every update since it is a unique story. Stick with it!
I just see the dynamics of my game. And it is bad with 1m views or downloads on this site, the game liked only 290 people. Same situation on my patreon page with the number of patrons and followers. Making this game I already have invested several thousand dollars. Apart from my personal time that I spent on it. But even so, I will release another update, and then we'll see.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
I think the main problem is that there is no advantage to being a patron. In this case, pledging is the purest, most absolute masochism act :LOL:.
That is the choice @Zee95 made, it is an honourable choice but unfortunately it does not pay. Because I am convinced that it is not its story or its realization that is at issue. This game is superb and the @gigan patch brings an even more undeniable advantage.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
I think the main problem is that there is no advantage to being a patron. In this case, pledging is the purest, most absolute masochism act :LOL:.
That is the choice @Zee95 made, it is an honourable choice but unfortunately it does not pay. Because I am convinced that it is not its story or its realization that is at issue. This game is superb and the @gigan patch brings an even more undeniable advantage.
Thank you, bud... And ofcourse thanks to everyone who helps and supports me:)

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Zee95
thats bad news.Your game deserves more attention than it currently has.So i can miss it that you want to settle it eventuel.I hope that you get your private problems solved.Just take your time as long as you need with the update.I would find it a pity if you would cancel the game because I have the characters close to my heart but if it makes no sense to continue then I accept it.I will definitely play your new game too.The worst thing that can happen in my opinion is that you stop completely.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I just see the dynamics of my game. And it is bad with 1m views or downloads on this site, the game liked only 290 people. Same situation on my patreon page with the number of patrons and followers. Making this game I already have invested several thousand dollars. Apart from my personal time that I spent on it. But even so, I will release another update, and then we'll see.
I still think it is even worse to abandon a game since a lot of people in this forum really dislike devs who are doing this on a mounting rate. I fear your reputation might suffer more from abandoning a game than from having not so many supporters or likes ...

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes