gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I didn't mean "rape as a party", it was just an expression. I'm not a fan of rape either, but I also realize there is "rape fetish" and (roleplay) rape-play. But sure, huge difference between some "cannibal rapist" and someone roleplay.
Oh. Sorry then I misunderstood you.

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
Really great update, enjoyed it a lot. The MC is starting to come out of his shell.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
According the story in Path B, the guy who took her is now apparently Castrated due to a previous girl chomping down so not only was the rape scene removed, the dev also removed any context by which she could be.
Nice!

Here I was holding off on playing this game until a WT was posted because I didnt want to watch that rape and the subsequent suicide go down cause I missed something.

That type of thing hits way to close to home for me and I am delighted the dev decided it was too much.

Going to start this game today now (y)

Reactions: ontach

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
will not let me install the incest patch
I do not know if it's the incest parch but the update that lasts 1 minute of game

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Nice!

Here I was holding off on playing this game until a WT was posted because I didnt want to watch that rape and the subsequent suicide go down cause I missed something.

That type of thing hits way to close to home for me and I am delighted the dev decided it was too much.

Going to start this game today now (y)
Path C is still the really negative play through tho, because she's still kidnapped by the murder cannibal so...

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
will not let me install the incest patch
I do not know if it's the incest parch but the update that lasts 1 minute of game
what route are you playing? i had no time yet to play the new update but it should work.the new update was about the route a and b
Edit: I have played the route A and it works fine for me.

Jul 30, 2018
ok i need help im in the room trying to escape and clicked on everything clickable but not getting anywhere still stuck in the room rope hook boxes and garbage all clicked on but nothing happens

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Well shit, that sounds terrible too :ROFLMAO:

Hopefully I dont wander onto that path.
That's what the rape one was. Basically going to the Store for Booze is the Path split.

If you didn't drink the Vodka at your family party, you're on Path A.
If you drink but still try to fight the guy to the bitter end, that's Path B (where you rescue Elizabeth and Adelle)
If you drink, and run inside for help, that's Path C.

ok i need help im in the room trying to escape and clicked on everything clickable but not getting anywhere still stuck in the room rope hook boxes and garbage all clicked on but nothing happens

Reactions: DrunkMonkGar

quietkiller

Oct 18, 2018
great update zee. thx for entertaining us. i very much like this game and how it's developing. as i said from the start there is something simple and yet very special about this story ( just like our hero).
anyway can't wait for more.

Reactions: gigan and Zee95

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
So this is how you role Zee ... man, this gonna be super slow progression (note : Not super slow development!) because you make 3 branches from 1 event. How many more to come from these branch that you want to branch out even more. Shiiieeett ... I'll be back in The Way v0.384a. :ROFLMAO:

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
I see you you sneaky git Zee never miss a chance to plug Pateron but at least it's not as bad as other devs ex.
Indecent Desires load screens Patreon plug but I digress always look forward to more updates hope he doesn't do any surprised shit where you have to click on different points idk wtf to do thought I did something wrong

screenshot0001.png

Reactions: Zee95

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
The Way v019a PC
Originally 1.64gb
Is now 280mb
Compression achieved by reducing quality slightly and converting images to webp format.
You've been warned so no barking about it.
Downloads
- - -
No Mega?

Atz

Jun 8, 2017
Sorry to bother you guys. can someone explain the game for me? I'm in the Mc house just talked to the aunt in the kitchen and pulled the plug on the tv. I clicked every object in the house and talked to the neighbor. i can't progress the story anymore.

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes